1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Caroll Spinney autobiography?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by doctort13, Jul 20, 2002.

1. doctort13

doctort13 Member

I had read on the Caroll Spinney website that he was working on a book. Does anyone know when this may be published?
  2. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

Pardon me for being so out of the loop..... Carroll Spinney has a website?? What's the addy?
  3. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

it's www.carollspinney.8m.com. Yes, Caroll is working on his auto biography and it will come out in 2003. He wants to talk about life inside and outside the birdsuit and he'll mention Jim Henson and the company.
  4. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Yes i can not wait for this book he is great! one of my favorites
  5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Man, it sucks when the closest thing to an Official Caroll Spinney webiste is an 8m site. Just makes me feel bad. The webmasters should at least NameZero it, or buy the domain name...

-Matt
  6. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

I can't wait for it to come out!

Personally, I also can't wait for a Frank Oz autobiography either!

- Billy :cool:
  7. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

I hope i can get it!