1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Caroll Spinney Easter Egg

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by HiHo3892, Nov 16, 2017.

1. HiHo3892

HiHo3892 Member

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I saw that on Instagram. Adding Debbie as the author too, very nice touch. At first I thought it was an actual book. Unfortunately not, but I think it would be great if there was a children's book about Caroll.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or does the lettering look very Disney-esque?

4. HiHo3892

HiHo3892 Member

? It looks to me like Caroll's signature. He always dots his i's with a red pen.

5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

It does look like Disney a little. Animation wise, looks like Doug..... Which was later on bought by Disney.

6. HiHo3892

HiHo3892 Member

Well Caroll originally wanted to become a Disney animator so I guess it makes sense that his writing style/art style would be influenced by Disney

7. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I noticed the brown suspenders, which could perhaps be a reference to the electronic bra he's worn for Big Bird.

8. HiHo3892

HiHo3892 Member

Well the suspenders are actually what hold up the big bird legs/pants. But its interesting because Caroll was wearing what seemed to be electronic bra in August (without the bird costume) but he was using it to monitor Matt's performance while he did the lines for Big bird. So it's kind of interesting that he can still use it even when he's not actually in the bird.

9. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

That's rull cute. We won't see it on air until season 49, tho.