Caroll Spinney Easter Egg

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I saw that on Instagram. Adding Debbie as the author too, very nice touch. At first I thought it was an actual book. Unfortunately not, but I think it would be great if there was a children's book about Caroll.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the lettering look very Disney-esque?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It does look like Disney a little. Animation wise, looks like Doug..... Which was later on bought by Disney.

HiHo3892

Reaction score
It does look like Disney a little. Animation wise, looks like Doug..... Which was later on bought by Disney.
Well Caroll originally wanted to become a Disney animator so I guess it makes sense that his writing style/art style would be influenced by Disney

Schfifty

Reaction score
I noticed the brown suspenders, which could perhaps be a reference to the electronic bra he's worn for Big Bird.

HiHo3892

Reaction score
I noticed the brown suspenders, which could perhaps be a reference to the electronic bra he's worn for Big Bird.
Well the suspenders are actually what hold up the big bird legs/pants. But its interesting because Caroll was wearing what seemed to be electronic bra in August (without the bird costume) but he was using it to monitor Matt's performance while he did the lines for Big bird. So it's kind of interesting that he can still use it even when he's not actually in the bird.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That's rull cute. We won't see it on air until season 49, tho.