1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Caroll Spinney San Jose book signing March 25, 2004

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by beaker, Feb 19, 2004.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

If anyone here plans to be there and would be interested in writing an editorial for the site, please send me an e-mail.
  3. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Schedule

Is there any way to get a schedule for Caroll Spinney's tour?
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

That is the only 2004 date that we know of right now. He went to quite a few cities last May.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Phil, you asked for an editorial on it, but you didn't mention pictures!! You KNOW sometimes you have to be direct!! LOL!!

I wonder if I sent my book to SW would they get it to him to personalize for me...of course including a postage paid envelope!
  6. Hays

Hays New Member

You will have to buy another copy, but almost all of these places will let you buy a signed copy of the book by phone or via the internet. After I went to the signing in IL, I got one for my Dad that way. Unfortunately, even if you're there, they often (not always) won't let you in with a copy you didn't buy - that's how they fund these author events.
  7. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

I went to the one in IL to that was fun. That was the second time I met him. Is there an article for when Carrol recieved the Childrens award from the San Jose childrens musem in Janurary 2003? I went to that it was VERY fun. Carrol said my name in his acception speech. :)
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Any chance Caroll will come down to Tennessee? He didn't last time, so I never got my copy signed.:frown:
  9. Fozzie Bear

I could only wish! What area of TN are you in again? I'm in Memphis.
  10. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Me too. Hey Kev are you busy next week? I have Spring Break, and I'm heading down to Memphis on Friday! Yippee! Only for a week though.
  11. Fozzie Bear

I'm not doing anything that I know of. This weekend I'm heading to Hot Springs to hang with some friends at a spa deal...mmm, mineral hot spring baths! If I carry some carrots and celery in with me, I could make a soup outta me (it'd taste really bad though).

Anyhow, email me at home and I'll pass along my # so you and your mom can come hang out and talk Muppets over some burgers one night somew'eres.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I still have your #! So I'll call sometime! :)
  13. Fozzie Bear

Grooviness. Now, where is Courage-Bagge?? We need to get together, now! Even Nate, if we can find him online somewhere, as he's only in Oxford.

(Nate, you need to come up; you can stay at my place if it's too late--there's an extra bedroom!)
  14. doctort13

doctort13 Member

Caroll Spinney stops in Cincinnati, Ohio

Caroll will be the guest of honor at a fund raiser dinner/lecture for Champions For Children on Thursday April 1, 2004. The event will be held at The Phoenix restaurant on Race Street in Cincinnati. For info call: 513-221-0033 ext. 311

The last time I met Caroll I was 7 years old. I am 39 now, and just a thrilled! :grouchy:
  15. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

hey yall im in nashville