Carroll Spinney

Salmoto

Reaction score
Have we ever seen him outside of the Big Bird Costume? I was watching Sesame Street the other day, and it occurs to me I have no idea what he looks like. I have no idea what Eric Jacobson looks like either, but I am not inclined to worry about that yet.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Do you want a picture of Carroll Spinney? I have one. I got it from this very site (personal use only). I'll e-mail it to you.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
What??? Carroll Spinney never let anything like that happen while he was getting in adn out of the costume! I thought he didn't want photos and such taken of that. Oh, well. I'd buy it just to see some of the behind the scenes stuff.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Sure. It even shows him hanging around in just the bottom half of the costume. They speak quite extensively with Spinney as well.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's a really great program!! I suggest getting it and watching it.

I also recorded the Hurricane Episodes of SS to go along with the Biography video!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Sure. It even shows him hanging around in just the bottom half of the costume. They speak quite extensively with Spinney as well.
Well, that is just cool! I remember Richard Hunt used to walk around in the Sweetums feet reading his newspaper. Cool.:cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Speaking of Sweetums, if you go to the "Hall of Shame" album at the www.midsouthcartoonists.com photo section, you'll see me with John Henson as Sweetums (with the head on at the MuppetFest and head off after The Muppet Show Live!).

I'll never forget him:
John: "Should I put the head back on?"
Kevin: "Nah, the one you have now is just fine!"

L:big_grin:L!!

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That is absolutely awesome, man! Wow! I have got to go to the next (?) Muppetfest and, er, um, "make my way" backstage! Wow! Muley looks awesome too.