Carson joke on SNL

Frogster

Reaction score
Darrell Hammond, a guy who's been on SNL now for longer than even Phil Hartman and Kevin Nealon, did a Bing Crosby impression this evening, and as Bing, he impersonated Johnny Carson, where he does the mind-reading of what's inside the envelope...

A car on fire
Star Jones
War in Iraq

What're three things that people don't want to get into?

Frogster

Reaction score
You know, I'm glad you caught onto that, because I got the impression she was going along with it, but it didn't seem like it was in the script, you know? Pohler's a great chick... i wish Sanz was around to do the Katelyn and Rick sketches.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I always though Sanz did a really good Aron Nevel imperssion, too! I loved that one!

Frogster

Reaction score
OMG, my favorite Sanz was when he did Gene Shalit. I don't think I ever laughed so hard!

"Scud marks in the desert? Skid marks in my pants! Did you say Thin Red Line? Thick Brown Line in my BVD's!"

Frogster

Reaction score
Aaron Nevel... is the the buffed-up singer who, during the Katrina skit they did last season with Steve Carrell as Ray Romano, was helping rebuild?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, it was! I like when he says Coco butter. It's funny eveytime!

Frogster

Reaction score
Haha, why the world did I put Bing Crosby when I KNEW it was Rich Little? Even as I was typing this post, I remember thinking, he was on The Muppet Show.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
He Also Did the Tribute to Jim Henson during the 1990 AlS Teletonn with Jerry Lewis

Excellent Kermit Impression