1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Cartoonist's website open for gawking

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by lowercasegods, Apr 8, 2005.

1. lowercasegods Member

I've posted my artwork here on several occassions, but based on the suggestion of the ever-cool moderator Fozzie Bear, I'm actually posting a link to my website. On it you can find comic strips, comic books, commercial art, greeting cards, a photo gallery, caricatures, children's books and a lot of new stuff on the way. Just as a heads up, some of the stuff on the site is NOT entirely kid friendly (as in of the rated R persuasion), but those areas are clearly marked "Must be at least 18", so they're easy enough to avoid. Anyway, paw through my creative stockpile and let me know what you think.

www.jayfosgitt.com
  2. baby sinclair New Member

you have some pretty cool art there ,its always good to hear from other cartoonist its a rare career where i come from.
  3. Vic Romano Active Member

Love yer' stuff man, you know I'm a big fan.
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

You're so nice to me! You're my hero!

Great art, too!