cartoons and kid shows live on stage

Xerus

Reaction score
I recently told you about my memories of the Looney Tunes live stage shows called Bugs Bunny Follies and Bugs Bunny in Space. I also remember seeing commercials about other cartoons and kids shows live on stage. But never went to though. There was...

Lots of Sesame Street live shows.
Muppet Babies Live.
The Chipmunks Live.
Smurfs Live.
Thundercats Live.
Clifford the Big Red Dog Live.
Bear in the Big Blue House Live.
Sailor Moon Live.

Has anyone ever seen these shows? And if they have, maybe they can write reports or summaries of what happened in these shows like I did with the Bugs Bunny ones? I'm kind of curious to know how these old shows went.

Tim

Reaction score
I can top any of those..I saw Puff 'N Stuff/Lidsville live at Knotts Berry Farm when I was about 10! Talk about a head trip!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Tim said:
I can top any of those..I saw Puff 'N Stuff/Lidsville live at Knotts Berry Farm when I was about 10! Talk about a head trip!
I bet that was. All I saw was SS Live and i was scared as He**

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I was never allowed to go see any of the live shows. I always wanted to see the Sesame Street shows, but my parents refused to go. They hated driving all the way into the city, finding a place to park, and spending the money for tickets to something they wouldn't enjoy. I didn't understand at the time, but now I do.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Iv'e seen Sesame Street Live(obviously:stick_out_tongue:), Bear In The Big Blue House Live, Arthur- A Live Adventure, Dragon Tales Live(3 times), and Rugrats Live.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I recently told you about my memories of the Looney Tunes live stage shows called Bugs Bunny Follies and Bugs Bunny in Space. I also remember seeing commercials about other cartoons and kids shows live on stage. But never went to though. There was...

Lots of Sesame Street live shows.
Muppet Babies Live.
The Chipmunks Live.
Smurfs Live.
Thundercats Live.
Clifford the Big Red Dog Live.
Bear in the Big Blue House Live.
Sailor Moon Live.

Has anyone ever seen these shows? And if they have, maybe they can write reports or summaries of what happened in these shows like I did with the Bugs Bunny ones? I'm kind of curious to know how these old shows went.

Sailor Moon Live? I thought that they just had a series o live stage musicals in Japan. A lot of others from Japan had stage shows. I know the 1997 version of Dr. Slump had one, and there was a picture of it online (it had Goku in it for some reason)... and there was apparently a Lupin III musical that didn't last too long.

wwfpooh

Reaction score

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I saw Dexter's Labortory live! I wanted to see the Bat-Man stunt show but it wasn't open...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I've seen live:

Sharon, Louis and Bram
Sesame Street (it was a country music theme of some kind, I'm pretty sure)