1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Cecille the Ball

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Godzilla, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

Hey. I just signed up here. So I guess I'll start here. Anyone remember Cecille the Ball from Sesame Street? And could anybody find some pics of her?
  2. Yes, I remember her. Her theme song goes,
    "She can bounce, she can roll, she can spin like a wheel,
    She's got a rubber soul and her name is Cecile.
    Cecile, no one can match you.
    Cecile, you're off the wall.
    Cecile, I'm gonna catch you
    And when I do, I'm gonna have a ball.
    Whoo!"
  3. Hays

Hays New Member

She's still around

I'm not as up on this season, as my son refuses to watch, but she was on the last two - singing "I'm Gonna Get To You" and something else, I don't remember.

Somebody's gotta have a pic!
  4. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

^yeah I hope so. I can't find any online.
  5. Mario

Mario New Member

You forgot the best part, teenintosesame, :), "and now ladies and gentlemen, Cecille!" I google image searched it and didn't come up with anything either.
  6. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

Well, does anyone know what she does in the opening credits and shorts and such?
  7. Mario

Mario New Member

I think I remember her turning into a puddle of water, or something.
  8. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

I remeber her doing sumthin likr arching her....body over and it split open to reveal more mouths/lips. Then she went splat on the ground and came back up, like a cone.
  9. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I remember her quite well. she as a purple ball, or another colour and she had big red lips and she could change into things, it was a claymation if I remember properly.
  10. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

The thing I remember the most (besides the great clay animation) was that Christopher Cerf sang the theme song, and I always loved his singing.
  11. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

I'm surprised no one has found any pics of her yet.
  12. Fuzzy and Blue

Fuzzy and Blue New Member

cecille

I remember Cecille! When I was younger, I used to think they were saying "The Seal" but I'm not sure why...I tried to look for pictures but the Google search didn't bring up any..

~Dana~