Celebrating Frank Oz!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Today is Frank's birthday! So today we pay homage to one of the funniest men in show business. A man who brought us Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Grover, Cookie Monster, Bert, Sam Eagle, Animal, and so many more! Here's to you, Frank! And even you're gone from the Muppets, your spirit lives on always! :embarrassed: :mad: :frown:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Happy birthday, indeed! Does he know about/read this site at all? I would love if my wishes actually got to him :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Happy B-day! He definitely is one of the funniest men in show business. I've known his characters since childhood and he never fails to deliver. Even more impressive, I remember what the old 60 Minutes special said of him: "...whom many consider the greatest puppeteer in the world!" Nice! Hehe

Personally I commend him for branching out and trying new things all these years, he's directed some great films. But right now, I'm going to listen to Bert's rendition of "Some Enchanted Evening!" :frown:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday to the man who gave voice to some of my very favorite characters including Cookie Monster and Grover. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And here's another happy birthday card from me to you Mr. Oz. Two of your mainstays have and always will be amongst my fave characters cause they always make me laugh: Cookie Monster and Animal, along with Bert too.
Just don't let someone ruin the birthday by pulling your nose off. Though that might be harder with a human than with Bert.

SSLFan

Reaction score
From the guys at "Muppet Stuff..." part 1

:embarrassed: : Happy birthday Frank baby!

:rolleyes: : Baby?

:embarrassed: : I'm so excited! I just can't hide it!

SSLFan

Reaction score
"Muppet Stuff..." (part 2)

:halo: : PARTY! PARTY!

:frown: : Shhhh... I'm reading a book over here!

:rolleyes: : You don't get out much do you? Should I suggest therapy?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Muppet Stuff...(part 3)

:halo:: CHASE BERT! CHASE BERT!

:frown: : AHHHHHHHHH!

:embarrassed: : (giggles) Happy Birthday Mr. Oz!