Celebration Of Me Grover DVD

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
I Also Saw Sully Too!But Other Jobs Were Not Listed On That DVD Like:Camp Counselor,Gym Teacher,Selling Food From The Movie Theater,A Photographer,A Baker,and Many Others!!!

Anyway The DVD Was Really Good And I'm Really Glad I Just Got It Yesterday At Kmart For $8.99 Which Was Absolutely A Bargain Then Tower Records,Borders,Toys R Us,Etc.For $12.99.

Great Price Huh? :smile:
OMG, you remember the Camp Iwannagohoma bit? You are really good!

BJ

Dantecat

Reaction score
Speaking Of Grover's Jobs,Does Anybody Just Remember A Very Very Rare Skit Where Grover Tries To Get A Job As A Lifeguard?? It Was From The 1980's But The Last Time They Ever Aired It Was In 1996 Or 1997! Noggin Never Aired That Skit For Sure.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I remember that one. Thats where he comes into a office to ask about the job and he has a summer type of hat, sun glasses and some sunblock on his nose. That was also another one of my favorites.

One I remember about is the one where Grover is eitehr a waiter or something and he's going through doors that say "in" and "out" and he keeps getting hit by the monster going through the doors. Does anyone remember that one?

Dantecat

Reaction score
I Don't Kyle,But What Year Was That Skit And How Is It?

Also,The Last Time On That One Skit Where Grover Gets A Job As A Lifeguard Was Aired Till Episode#3727.

What Year And Season Was Episode#3727?
(1)Season 28 Or 29?
(2)1996 Or 1997?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
One I remember about is the one where Grover is eitehr a waiter or something and he's going through doors that say "in" and "out" and he keeps getting hit by the monster going through the doors. Does anyone remember that one?
That was a disco number from 1979, where a green monster had trouble understanding what everyone was doing (i.e. dancing in and out the doors).

Grover did demonstrate "in" and "out" using an elevator.

BTW, is the "Grover DVD" also available on VHS? I had trouble finding it.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Yes,It's Either At Kmart Or Borders Book Store.What Stores Did Not Have Them So Far???

Dantecat

Reaction score
That's All I Can Just Think Of MuppetDude.

Kmart:5.99
Borders:9.99

:wink: :smile: :wink:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Kmart:5.99
Borders:9.99
K-MART HAS THEM FOR 5.99?!

I just passed the store yesterday!!

Oh well. I know that Target doesn't have it--yet. I also found out that they didn't carry any Muppet action figures. :cry: And I was wanting to get my hands on a Marvin Suggs. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mine was 8.99 at Kmart. Thats where I got mine at.