Celebrities the Public is Sick Of...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think the Palin-Kardashian comparison is unfair. While I don't necessarily agree with her politics, she has accomplished something. Afterall, she was the governor of Alaska and well-liked there and was also a vice-presidential candidate. Like her or not, you have to respect that. What have the Kardashians done?
I can understand that holding an actual job puts anybody above a Kardashian! That was a tad unfair, but what exactly were Palin's accomplishments as governor? She's been in the public eye for four years and I have yet to hear anything remarkable. It's safe to say that she's now famous for being famous.

Nick22

Reaction score
If we're going to add our own to the list...

Mila Kunis: Yeah, sure, she's a hotsy-totsy and all, but a voice actress who's suddenly catapaulted into being an A-lister, that could've been Fran Brill instead, even June Foray. Of course, I thinkI just shed light on why she became an A-lister anyway: simply because she is a hotsy-totsy.

Adam Sandler: Actually, I've been sick of him for nearly a decade now... and yet, he still continues to exist.
THANK YOU! I rully do not like Mila Kunis and am so sick of seeing her. Same with Adam Sandler. He's annoying, not funny.

Kristen Stewart - Do I even need to explain this one? Bad actress. Zero personality. I'd include most of the Twilight cast, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let's face it, Kristen Stewart's in the public eye for her looks, not necessarily her talent.

Nick22

Reaction score
I seriously do not find Kristen Stewart to be that attractive...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mainly because she's got that same, manufactured, assembly-line, conveyor-belt, Hollywood "glam" that most producers go for in all young starlets.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------
I take immense pride in NOT being familiar with most celebrities. Dust in the wind, anyone? Stick around and DO something MEANINGFUL for a few years. Then you'll get on my "I'm paying attention" list.

Not going to comment on the original list here...I think everyone else has said, one way or another, what I would've. Redundancy is a crime! :news:

However, I will add Oprah. Although she's less objectionable than the zombies among her followers. And Glenn Beck. And Michele Bachman. Names, not people: flash without substance, and dangerous in the same way that a Roman candle held too closely is.

-------------------------------------

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mila Kunis: Yeah, sure, she's a hotsy-totsy and all, but a voice actress who's suddenly catapaulted into being an A-lister, that could've been Fran Brill instead, even June Foray. Of course, I thinkI just shed light on why she became an A-lister anyway: simply because she is a hotsy-totsy.
On a technicality, Mila was a TV SITCOM star before she was voice actor. Remember, she got her star on That 70's show (as did Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher). And that show premired well over 10 years ago, and it did run pretty long, so it wasn't exactly like she came out of thin air. I think she even lied about her age to get on the show. As for the voice acting, her only animation role so far has been Meg Griffin on Family Guy, and with the exception of show creator Seth, most of the voice cast of the main characters were in television for a while before the show (and have careers outside the show). Seth Green was a child actor and had various roles before he was cast as Chris, and manages to have his own TV show (Robot Chicken) allong side his FG career... Alex Borstien was in Mad TV... even before that she was a writer for Histeria! of all things. Mila came in about season 2 after the uncredited Lacie Chambert left the show (amid some bad BTS problems). But hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere. Who'da thought the star of a sitcom about 2 guys dressing like women would become an Oscar winning actor? And Morgan Freeman was Easy Reader before being in every 5th movie.

Glenn Beck: He really is a *******, isn't he? I mean, what more is there to say about him? He's just about the biggest ****** on the planet.
Politics aside (and he DOES bring some vile, toxic, fascist stuff), he's like every bully I met in school . A slimy little weasel who harasses, torments, and belittles all the well behaved kids, gets the entire class BUT him in trouble, and whines and cries crocodile tears when anything happens to him. Now, I'm no fan of people like Limbaugh, O'Reilly, or Ann Coulter, but at least they don't roll around on the floor like a mixture between drunken David Hasslehoff and Crocker from Fairly Oddparents, spewing psychotic conspiracy theories he can't even keep straight. "The president's racist against blacks! The President is racist against whites! Okay, the president isn't racist!"
I can understand that holding an actual job puts anybody above a Kardashian! That was a tad unfair, but what exactly were Palin's accomplishments as governor? She's been in the public eye for four years and I have yet to hear anything remarkable. It's safe to say that she's now famous for being famous.
To my knowledge, she didn't accept bribes from the oil companies... I think that's about it. I hate these queen bee pageant bimbos with scary extremist views. Luckily, the rest of the country is starting to get sick of them too. EVEN Republicans!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To my knowledge, she didn't accept bribes from the oil companies... I think that's about it. I hate these queen bee pageant bimbos with scary extremist views. Luckily, the rest of the country is starting to get sick of them too. EVEN Republicans!
Keep in mind though, they keep cranking out Palin Proteges as possible presidential candidates.

Last year it was what's-her-name who became more famous for a ressurrected video tape clip of her saying, "I dabbled in witchcraft, I never joined a covent"; this year, it's that Michelle Bachman who Bristol belittles for trying to be a carbon copy of her mother, while her husband runs a therapy office to try and force gays to convert to heterosexuality by telling them things like "You know, man was designed to be attracted to woman's breasts and such".

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
On a technicality, Mila was a TV SITCOM star before she was voice actor. Remember, she got her star on That 70's show (as did Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher). And that show premired well over 10 years ago, and it did run pretty long, so it wasn't exactly like she came out of thin air. I think she even lied about her age to get on the show.
yea Story goes she was 14 when casting was going on and she lied because she really wanted to role...i think they said the first 2 seasons she was under age till someone finally realized what happened

Nick22

Reaction score
I rully do not like Mila Kunis and am so sick of seeing her.
I probably shouldn't say I don't like her, cause I've barely seen her in anything. I actually think she's pretty funny in That 70's Show, but I'm still sick of seeing her, either way.