Celebrity Asylum

Beauregard

Reaction score
Uh, huh.

*snickers*

'k, let me see.

How about Daffy Duck, can he go there too?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ok,here's someone(not really a celebrity but known).Scott Donahue for Ford car's.Please make me blind and deaf when his commercials come on tv;either that have me change the channel.LOL.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
muppetintherye said:
He needs it, definitely. Maybe he can think up some less disturbing and sickening movies in there.
Thanks for agreeing with me MITR..

Highly agree,ever see Twin Peaks,Dune(ever notice what is done to the eyes & ears of the Harkonnen guards? or Wild at Heart?).I can't believe such a mind exists. I rest my case.

P

Princeton

JaniceFerSure said:
Lindsay Lohan

I get into big disagreements with people about Lindsay(I refuse to say her last name because I like her so much that I feel we should be on a first name basis) and about her so-called "skanky" lifestyle. If you ever get around to reading magazine articles about her you will see a normal 18-year old girl.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Gary Coleman
Ron Artest
Scott Boras (not a celebrity, per se, but an infamous and notorious and well known sports agent who demands ridiculous amounts of money for his clients)
Paul Reubens
The Guy who Played the Principal in Ferris Bueller's Day Off (and the Dad in Beetlejuice) sorry I can't remember his name.
Crazy Harry

Beauregard

Reaction score
How about, Gonzo?

In any real world he'd be in there... :wink:

P

Princeton

Docnzhoss said:
The Guy who Played the Principal in Ferris Bueller's Day Off (and the Dad in Beetlejuice) sorry I can't remember his name.
His name is Jeffrey Jones. :smile: