Cereal Girl

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FozzieBear
:wink: Thanks Janice and Mokeys Man!

Ive been a member of the boards for a while now, I just have been pretty inactive.... But now Im a MC Junkie!!! :excited: :smirk:
Hey dude, call me Byron. :smile:

And good, I'm glad you're gettin' active---Muppets and online Muppet pals are pretty addictive, no? :stick_out_tongue:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
And good, I'm glad you're gettin' active---Muppets and online Muppet pals are pretty addictive, no? :stick_out_tongue:
I agree Byron,

Its a place where muppet fans can unite, and not be looked upon weirdly if you talk about getting the new series of Action Figs. My mates think I am a little kid coz I like the muppets and love sesame street nostalgia. I think it's good to hold on to a memory of your childhood, especially if other people can relate to it. By the the way, you can call me Luke. :embarrassed:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FozzieBear
I think it's good to hold on to a memory of your childhood, especially if other people can relate to it.
Hey "Luke"! :stick_out_tongue: :smile:

And yes, I totally know what you're sayin'. I--I rully dunno what I'd do with these kinda online places where you can "release your inner Muppet". *sigh* :smile: That's why it was such fun to transcribe those SS lyrics, lol.

Welp, I'm off to the Peddler's Mall in a few minutes (kinda like a permanent "flea market" in a shoppin' center), and I--I just have this great feelin' of hidden treasures bein' there just waitin' for me...

Really!

I do!

:flirt:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
There is nowhere really where I can go to get "hidden treasures" if I look for decent Sesame St merchandise that isnt red, vibrates and says "oooh that tickles!" (tickle me elmo)..... I have to go onto eBay. And then I have to pay for shipping, sometimes overseas prices. I just made a bid on the Sesame Street:Unpaved book. Is it worth getting?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Oh, definitely, Luke! I have that book, and it just has so many great memories in it...*sigh*... :smile:

Hope ya win it, buddy!

:big_grin:

SillyRed

Reaction score
Watch for it on Noggin and listen for it on Muppet Central Radio!!!:excited:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
"Cereal Girl" was one of my fave SS songs....Funny how I was raised on THAT as opposed to the actual song by Madonna!! I was watching Play W/Me Sesame on Noggin w3/my lil' cousins, and that song came on and I just FREAKED!!! My lil' sis thought I was NUTS!!! (That is , until I got HER into Muppets like she is now!!!!) Oh, yes, and WELCOME Fozzie Bear, aka Luke!!!! You can call ME...."Manda"!!! (Hehehehehe....)

FozzieBear

Reaction score
:smile: Hey manda, thanks for welcoming me!, I wish we had Noggin in Australia so we could get classic SS, but alas, we only get an "aussie" version that is cut down into half hour format...... its really crappy now........:mad:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
[Hey fozzie do have the pay tv channel nickelodeon because they play open sesame & its a mixture of old/new skits so you may be able to see it there.
Comical Dr Bob

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Wow Cool! I'll have to check it out thanks for the tip! :big_grin: :cool: :flirt: :sing: :halo: