CGI Abby?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I found this in a video reel on the Magnetic Dreams website. Anyone know where this comes from or what it will be in?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
:eek: They Killed her with that; it just doesn't look right. So far I have found that most of the Abby merch doesn't look quite right;
Prob. because of her face texture. The muppet itself has fur; when all of her other incarnations don't seem to capture that.
But it could just a fan's CGI render as a piece of art.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Something promotional, no doubt. I don't think they've used it yet or since. Especially since JHC does the CGI work now (and they do a much better job, frankly...)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The Shoe Fairy said:
They Killed her with that; it just doesn't look right. So far I have found that most of the Abby merch doesn't look quite right;
Prob. because of her face texture. The muppet itself has fur; when all of her other incarnations don't seem to capture that.
But it could just a fan's CGI render as a piece of art.
The only thing I see wrong in the head shape. Her Muppet head is more triangular, while this one is more round. And it's not a fan rendering, it was made by Magnetic Dreams, which proveives a lot of SS's current CGI animation.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
The only thing I see wrong in the head shape. Her Muppet head is more triangular, while this one is more round. And it's not a fan rendering, it was made by Magnetic Dreams, which proveives a lot of SS's current CGI animation.
Yeah; she looked more like a monkey.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Probably not... magnetic Dreams doesn't work with SS anymore. Henson does all the CGI stuff.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Probably not... magnetic Dreams doesn't work with SS anymore. Henson does all the CGI stuff.
No, they still work on it. They're still mention in the credits and clips from Season 39 are seen in their demo reel (like the boulder and the fireflies)