1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

CGI Muppet Babies Show?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by erniebert1234ss, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Actually, the EM Band members might be more like teens or preteens (or older even) as, on TMS, Zoot's supposed to be in his 50's I once read. Somewhere. In the Muppet Morsels maybe?
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

yeah skeeter was a werid add-in every one else had a foam counterpart but she never did but who would we replace her with Female-wise
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Replace Skeeter? What sacrelage is this!!!
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Skeeter is cool but she is not a Muppet
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

no, no... i STILL think shes counted as a "Muppet" not a Muppet Puppet but a "Cartoon Muppet" :)
  6. Beauregard

Hear Hear!!!
  7. tinweirdo

tinweirdo New Member

Does anybody remember Cartoon All-stars to the rescue with the muppet babies in it. I love that video, would anybody like the lyrics to the 2 songs they sung? Email me at johnsona@carnegielibrary.org!
  8. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

YES! I remember that! Wish they'd put it on DVD. For the time being, however, WE CAN PLAY PIRATES and transfer the VHS copy to DVD, just like everything that's not been on DVD yet (or at the very least gotten a proper release). We can even use the commercial VHS-to-DVD transfer hardware!!!

BJ
  9. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Aw, I remember that! That was a cute little anti-drug special! I wish it would come out on DVD sometime soon as I cant find downloads of it anywhere..:(
  10. erniebert1234ss

Well, if we can digitize the VHS version for the masses, that will change!

BJ
  11. Beauregard

Has there been any recent news on this? I know I would pay to see cute little computer animated Muppet Babies. Really, this would suit the Mupepts at present. THeir personalities have become slightly exagerated as they always were in Muppet Babies, so they should be able to slot back into this quite well until they get their heads around the more sophisticated MuppetShow character-characters.
  12. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

I agree, it's nice and simplistic. That would work really well for them.
  13. Beauregard

*detects a hint of sarcasm*

Well, it is true though.
  14. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I remember that! They showed us it in school, back in the '80s when there were so much Anti-Drug publicity. Even then I was amazed at how they put so many varied cartoon characters together and make it work so well. There were Kermit, Piggy and Gonzo, Michaelangelo (from TMNT, totally tubular dude!), Alvin and the Chimpmunks, Winnie the Pooh, and Alf just to name a few.

"There a million zillion different wonderful ways to say NO!"
  15. a_Mickey_Muppet

yeah i LOVE it too! the libirary use to have it but it NEVER got returend, but I bought it off of ebay here a few years ago!
    LOVE IT!!! :) Did you know Disney animated it and produced it (with permishion from Henson, WB and others) :smirk: it also says Roy Disney was a producer on it!
  16. Beauregard

Any news on this show? Huh? Rumored CGI Show? Huh?

Still waiting eagerly for word of it!
  17. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I haven't heard anything lately either. :D
  18. erniebert1234ss

19. a_Mickey_Muppet

I'd like to see GCI Muppet Babies! :D No dought Pepe would now be in the show as a baby!

btw, I tought the old "MUppet Babies" show was gonna be on Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney block...soon!?! :confused:

I'd pay to see it on there! :)
  20. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

i dont see pepe as a remgular but maybe like how robin was because he probly have to be in a bowl.