CGI Muppet Babies Show?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
SO is there any truth to any of this, or is it like the Fox Muppet show all over again....
There's a little truth in it, but who knows when or if it will ever happen. Given Disney's love of the pre-school market I would says the odds are pretty good. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
But givin their love for the tweenage market, I'm still doubtful :rolleyes: budump bum!

Beauregard

Reaction score
How about: Muppet Tweenagers

I can just hear the theme tune now:

Muppet Tweenagers, they make they dreams come true,
Mupet Tweeagers and you can halucinate too...

T

timrikthegorf

Has anyone seen that new Christmas movie out on DVD? The one that uses the classic disney characters? It's in CGI and looks pretty cool. I'd love a muppet babies show done like this. They could even make the babies look like puppets by adding fur and stuff. I think this new movie shows that Disney likes CGI and will use it and I don't see whythey wouldn't use it with muppets, especially since the original show worked.

Doctor Teeth

Reaction score
I've always cherished the Muppet Movie, and have thought of it as the true Muppet History. While Muppet Babies are waay far off, You do have a point there.

Can you say: Looney Tunes Babies? :big_grin:

maxdrive

Reaction score
yeah but its clear that is a blant rip off of muppet babies *forms angry mob* must bring down loonie toon babies :grouchy: :big_grin:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Doctor Teeth said:
I've always cherished the Muppet Movie, and have thought of it as the true Muppet History. While Muppet Babies are waay far off, You do have a point there.

Can you say: Looney Tunes Babies? :big_grin:
Let's not and say that we did. :eek:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ya know it kind of makes sence lets see if i can map this out ok.

The Muppet Babies: i think of where they where was kind of like a foster home because they all didnt have any reall parents just "nanny" and some where along the way they got seperated. This would also explain why there is no Sceeter.

Kirmit Swamp Years: was Kirmit as not a baby but as a child a little older finding out what the reall world was about, and about humans. Now we can not really say for sure that nanny was a human becaues we never saw past her knees.

The Muppet Movie: Kermit even says at the "private Screening to Robin that this is aprocumently how they got strated. so we really cant say what was acully said and when they "got back together"
Now the other movies where just movies they where not how they got started or the future.

T

timrikthegorf

I think it's safe to say nanny was human. We did see her hands from time to time. They were human hands.

It's really not possible for the muppet babies to fit into the muppet time line. KSY was suppose to be the first time Kermit ever left the swamp. MB implies that Kermit not only left the swamp at a younger age, but he apprently lived in a suburbian setting. We know the MBs lived with Nanny since they apprently slept there. It really doesn't fit at all.

I don't think these things have to fit together in one big time line. That's taking it too seriously. Each project should be judged on it's own merit. If you really want to drive yourselves insane you could complain about TMM and TMS not going together. On TMS Scooter first appeared when he walked into the theater and asked for a job, informing Kermit that his uncle owned the theater. In TMM Scooter met Kermit while working with the Electric Mayhem. The two first meetings aren't anything a like and it really doesn't matter. It's not some big serious on going story. It's a collection of shows that don't have to fit together and were never really meant to fit together.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hear, hear...but it's fun to put them together.

Lets say that MM came first then they made the movie MC, then went to drama school and made MTM, then they were transported back in time and Kermit left Piggy at teh alter, then he became a captin for MTI he and pig got maried and changed their name for MCC....

On second thoughts, let's not...