1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

CGI & other advances: GOOD/BAD?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DirthNader, Sep 9, 2002.

1. bluedreamer

bluedreamer New Member

That would have been cool to see! Who would have known??
  2. grail

grail New Member

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i bought it too! along with TMNT 2 and the Rocketeer, all for $10 each

i'm watching TMNT 2 right now, but Feebles is next. i'll try and do a mini-review when it's done.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

What? The Pinky and Brain episode? To bad it's been gone for some time. I didn't have a VCR, back then, either, so I didn't tape it.

Man, I love that old show!
  4. bluedreamer

bluedreamer New Member

<<I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i bought it too! along with TMNT 2 and the Rocketeer, all for $10 each

i'm watching TMNT 2 right now, but Feebles is next. i'll try and do a mini-review when it's done.>>

Cool! Waiting eagerly..... gee when you set Grail a mission, it gets done with flying colours! Did well on the bargains too! Meanwhile I got sidetracked and bought the Mummy and the Mummy Returns (speaking of CGI!!) ..

<<What? The Pinky and Brain episode? To bad it's been gone for some time. I didn't have a VCR, back then, either, so I didn't tape it.

Man, I love that old show!>>

Too bad! It was on for a while here but I haven't seen it around lately.. I haven't had cable either for the last 5 years so I've missed out there too :( Ah well, it's the way the cookie crumbles..