Change of address last few lines

TidusEstar

Reaction score
Change of adress last few lines

Ok guys, got a question. I have change of address on tape, but I horraibly realzied something as I was watching it a few minuits ago. (While bawling like some weirdo, any body else do this?) I DON'T HAVE THE LAST FEW LINES OF THE EPSIODE. Here's where it stops.

Gobo: You CANNOT leave the magic
Doc: Thank you Gobo, as a matter of fact...

What does Doc say after this?!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
There isn't more dialouge, just Sprocket licking Gobo and everyone chatting for a few seconds. Then it fades out, and back in with the special closing credits for the finale (which is all the FR characters singing the theme).

Hope that helps!

- Billy :cool:

Joggy

Reaction score
I seem to have a different version...

Doc says: "As a matter of fact, Sprocket and I just discovered that!" Sprocket starts licking Gobo. The song "Magic Be With You" continues as Wembley, Boober, Red and Mokey walk forward in the cave, they seem to be looking at something (like, outside Outer Space maybe?). Then the Trash Heap gives the last line: "You CANNOT leave the magic!"
And THEN the last theme song.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
You're right, Joggy, I just skipped that part because I thought the question was about the dialouge :rolleyes:

Anyway, TidusEstar heard "As a matter of fact...", so I just finished it for him/her :smile:

- Billy :cool: