1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Change of address last few lines

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by TidusEstar, Nov 6, 2002.

1. TidusEstar

TidusEstar New Member

Change of adress last few lines

Ok guys, got a question. I have change of address on tape, but I horraibly realzied something as I was watching it a few minuits ago. (While bawling like some weirdo, any body else do this?) I DON'T HAVE THE LAST FEW LINES OF THE EPSIODE. Here's where it stops.

Gobo: You CANNOT leave the magic
    Doc: Thank you Gobo, as a matter of fact...

What does Doc say after this?!
  2. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

"...Sprocket and I just discovered that!"

- Billy :cool:
  3. TidusEstar

TidusEstar New Member

Thanks! Does it end there? Is there more?
  4. Traveling Matt

There isn't more dialouge, just Sprocket licking Gobo and everyone chatting for a few seconds. Then it fades out, and back in with the special closing credits for the finale (which is all the FR characters singing the theme).

Hope that helps!

5. TidusEstar

TidusEstar New Member

6. Joggy

Joggy Member

I seem to have a different version...

Doc says: "As a matter of fact, Sprocket and I just discovered that!" Sprocket starts licking Gobo. The song "Magic Be With You" continues as Wembley, Boober, Red and Mokey walk forward in the cave, they seem to be looking at something (like, outside Outer Space maybe?). Then the Trash Heap gives the last line: "You CANNOT leave the magic!"
    And THEN the last theme song.
  7. Traveling Matt

You're right, Joggy, I just skipped that part because I thought the question was about the dialouge :rolleyes:

Anyway, TidusEstar heard "As a matter of fact...", so I just finished it for him/her :)