Change the KSY DVD Already

D'Snowth

Reaction score
KSY is over 10 years old now, yet whenever you're in a store, or somewhere that has discount $5 DVDs and such, every single copy still proudly proclaims, "An ALL-NEW Feature-Length Movie!" I'm sorry, but we've had three Muppet movies since then, getting ready to add another one at that, it's high time they changed the DVD cover art to reflect that KSY is not an all-new movie.

Heh... this almost seems like a thread Drtooth would'v eposted, doesn't it?

Drtooth

Reaction score
KSY is over 10 years old now, yet whenever you're in a store, or somewhere that has discount $5 DVDs and such, every single copy still proudly proclaims, "An ALL-NEW Feature-Length Movie!" I'm sorry, but we've had three Muppet movies since then, getting ready to add another one at that, it's high time they changed the DVD cover art to reflect that KSY is not an all-new movie.

Tell you the truth, I don't see stores even bother carrying it anymore. It's the one Muppet movie I've never actually seen, and since everyone paints a very negative picture of it, I'm in no rush to bother. At least, anymore. You certainly can get much better stuff for the same 5 bucks anyway (I got Tiny Toons How I Spent my Summer Vacation for 4 a couple days ago).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's the one Muppet movie I've never actually seen, and since everyone paints a very negative picture of it, I'm in no rush to bother.
It's seriously not as bad as everyone paints it out to be.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still want to give it a shot, but I'm in no rush to buy the thing. Plus, I just can't find it in the capacity I used to be able to.

Muppet Master

Reaction score

Well I don't see kermit swamp years at stores and though I haven't seen it there are no origanal muppets but kermit and a 10 second cameo of:boo: and:sleep:. I think Sony's too lazy to change it and KSY is long gone and there's little chance it'll be re-issused.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I still want to give it a shot, but I'm in no rush to buy the thing. Plus, I just can't find it in the capacity I used to be able to.
Here's the whole movie:
. Watch it. Trust me, it's very good.