1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Changed my avatar

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Drtooth, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

If you can tell by my title...uh...I did! It's the Bullwinkle Puppet that was used to introduce the show when it was on NBC. It was deleted because the puppet said that the knobs on the TV would come off if you pull them off. And the kids did it! I swear...

Anyway, I had to chage it because I doubt anyone knows who Storng man is..and I wanted a scene change!
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Didn't he also tell them, in a later episode, to glue the knobs back on?
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yes he did! Jay Ward tried to convince the angered NBC, that he gave the network an audience until the repairman came.

Oh, and I'm changing (or have changed, depending on when you read this) my signature again. The Dogbert quote was funnier late at night when I was reading DIlbert books. And it really should read "It takes more than a Turtleneck to look like a chihuahua!"
  4. CaptCrouton

CaptCrouton New Member

Avatar. So that's what that's called. I thought to myself, now that I'm a full fledged member, I need a picture-thingy.

Avatar. It makes me feel like a Hindu. Had no idea that computers were so religious. icons, avatars, insteresting.
  5. Lol! You're catchin' on, Captain Crouton! :D
  6. CaptCrouton

CaptCrouton New Member

There, I have up an experimental "avatar." Not really the kind of captain I had in mind, but here we are. It gives me time to come up with something later.