Changes

tomahawk

Reaction score
I was at California Adventure over the weekend and apparently there are changes being made to the Muppet area. First and foremost Rizzo's Prop Shop has closed. I talked to a cast member and she said they were going to re-open a new store combined with Monsters Inc, merchandise. The second thing is Muppet Vision is going to be closed for awhile (luckily I got to see it on the last day before closing ) to fix the front of the show up and put some new things up.

unclematt

Reaction score
Why would they put Monster's Inc. in the Muppets area?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Any word if this is going to happen in Florida?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Why would they put Monster's Inc. in the Muppets area?
Because they're finally doing something with the dreadful Superstar Limo ride. They're turning it into some kind of Monster's Inc. ride and it's right behind the location where Rizzo's was.

I was there on Sunday, too. I didn't realize Muppetvision was closing. I'm glad I saw it again!

:stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know this is a little off subject, but did anyone here Frank OZ's voice in Monsters, Inc. He talked for the charter named fungus.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thank you WasOnceErnie, that makes sence now

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I know this is a little off subject, but did anyone here Frank OZ's voice in Monsters, Inc. He talked for the charter named fungus.
Yeah, but I didn't realize it was him til' I saw the credits roll!

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I notice the Monsters Inc attraction thing everytime I have gone to Disneyland this summer, which was about every week or so. I am also excited to see that they are bringing back the Submarines in Tomorrowland and putting a Finding Nemo twist on it.