1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Changing Username

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The King Pepe, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey Beau!

I just thought "D'Snowth" sounded good. In fact, it kind of sounds better than just having "Snowth" as a user name, besides "Snowth" was already taken :)

P.S. I really like the avatar too.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

INCOMING MESSAGE:

Liv, this is the thread you're looking for. If you want to change your username still, just say so in here.
  3. Crazy-Animal

Crazy-Animal New Member

re:name changing

I'd love to change my user name if it is possible to crazy-animail! it suits me down to the ground. :)

from liv
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I should probably change mine too. I've been Daffyfan2003 for two years now. I should definately go with something that isn't a year. Maybe I'll use my birthday: Daffyfan0806
  5. Beauregard

Nah, Daffy. We lov ya as you are! 2003 is cool.
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I've always felt I chose my user name with rushed anticipation and I don't really care for it, but I don't hate it. I'd like to change, but I'll be approaching senior status probably in a month or two, and I don't want to throw all my friends here at MC off. I just wish I was thinking a little more clearly when I joined. :(
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

As with Vic I felt rushed when picking my name because I was so excited about being able to post with you fine people. Fortunatly I enjoy my screen name alot. I was very happy to become a member and look forward to the day I become a Senior Member (12 years down the line, but I am going to throw a big party and you all are invited.) :)
  8. Beauregard

Vic, once again. Maybe you don't like your user name, but I think it's great. Some other's here changed their user-names a while back and I totally don't recognize them anymore.
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Then "Vic Romano" I shall stay! Quick, Beau, to the Romano Cave!
    (In the old "Batman" TV show style theme) Dah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah Vic Romano! Dah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah Vic Romano! Vic Romano! Vic Romano! Vic Romano"

I just noticed that if you say "Vic Romano" like a hundred times and really fast, it eventually sounds like you're saying "Velcro Rama".
  10. christyb

christyb New Member

Dave..errr...I mean Vic:D, Beau have I ever told you that you two are crazy?? :)
  11. Beauregard

Velcro Rama forever! No Christy, I think you forgot to mention that fact.
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

We're not crazy, we're... something else that isn't crazy.
    You know, I wanted to change my user name to "Big Dave" (before Beau convinced me to stay as Vic), but now I'm thinkin' I like "Velcro Rama."
  13. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

What really irritates me is when people use really good names [not to point the finger but Animal is a good one] then only post once, depriving people who want to post lots of the good name.
  14. Beauregard

Very true. I wonder if there's anything that can be done abut that.
  15. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

A few years ago I remember someone saying that a purge of users inactive within the span of a year was going to take place...guess I'm sorta lucky that didn't happen...

But regardless, I think that for this, 0 posts within 2 weeks or no posts within 1 year should constitute deletion from the database. Makes it easier to search for members, at the very least. :)
  16. Beauregard

Or less than 10 posts and inactive for a year would do the trick for a lot of them.
  17. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

0 posts within two weeks? that could be a long vacation! I would make it a year, because things happen to people, and they need some time off.
  18. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I agree with Sarah. I didnt post for like my first 75 days :o but I post all the time now.
  19. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

Mr.Chapman, could you please change my usersname from KETNETMUPPETNOW to MockMockChef?
  20. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Done. If you don't logout regularly you'll need to do so for the name to take effect on your end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.