1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Character Autographs?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by galagr, Aug 23, 2012.

?

Which performer would you want an autograph from?

Jim Henson 15 vote(s) 35.7%
Frank Oz 3 vote(s) 7.1%
Jerry Nelson 6 vote(s) 14.3%
Richard Hunt 2 vote(s) 4.8%
Dave Goelz 5 vote(s) 11.9%
Caroll Spinney 1 vote(s) 2.4%
Kevin Clash 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Steve Whitmire 7 vote(s) 16.7%
Bill Barretta 2 vote(s) 4.8%
Other 1 vote(s) 2.4%

1. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

No you wouldn't! Hehe. I doubt I'd ever part with it!!

Chris
  2. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Working on another at the mo too, but will post that if and when it happens.

There is a signed art of the muppets book on eBay NOW. Jerry nelson, kevin clash, Brian Henson Karen prell and others have signed it!

Chris
  3. bingboingcutie Active Member

Whoa. That is seriously an accomplishment. I'd faint if I met Steve once, but three times? Does he remember you now? Coolest thing in the world!
  4. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Does he remember you now?

Yes, When I met him earlier this year I told him (Kermit) how I met him 6 years ago at the London Marathon. He replied Oh Yes I remember, I was wearing my trench coat that day, it was raining then too. So Kermit Frog knows and remembers me. How exciting!! Bill Baretta as Pepe was also there that day to. I should have asked for an autograph but didnt!! ****!
    I'll see what I can do with pics!!

Chris
  5. bingboingcutie Active Member

Whoa! Sounds like a dream come true to me! Some famous people or semi-famous people don't remember that sort of stuff, but that's really good to know that Kermit's always gonna be there.

And pics, that would be the best ever. Does Steve do Kermit's signature?
  6. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I have this photo too. It's cool. I think I have it in two sizes!!

Yes Steve signs kermits signature. I so wish I had him do other characters but in the excitement of the moment it didn't cross my mind! Rizzo, wembley, bean bunny!

Chris
  7. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Here's one of my Steve kermit autographs from 2006.

Muppet treasure island book signed at the uk premiere 1996.

[IMG]

Karen prell and red
    [IMG]

Kermit signed messenger bag. 2006

[IMG]

Chris
    galagr, bingboingcutie and DrDientes like this.
  8. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Those autographs are really cool! Thanks for sharing.
    Muppetboy09 and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna write and try to get as many signatures as I can because since the passing of Jerry Nelson on Thurs made me realize as much as I'd like them too the puppeteers won't be around forever and you never know what life will bring. And even if half of them don't get a response at least I can say I tried.
    galagr and bingboingcutie like this.
  10. bingboingcutie Active Member

Wow, never really realized the Muppeteers did all the signatures. I've seen Gonzo's signature around places, but I didn't know it was Dave Goelz who signed it! And Miss Piggy's too...though it kinda makes sense because Frank even came up with a whole backstory for her, of course he'd create a signature. Thanks so much for posting those! :)
  11. galagr Well-Known Member

WOW! Quite a collection! I wish the Muppeters could come perform anywhere NEAR where I live, but that's quite doubtful. Could you pretty please show us one more picture? The one with Annie Sue? EDIT: How did you get most of your autographs? In person? Through the mail?
  12. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

OK, here you go.....

Louise gold and Annie sue pig

[IMG]

Richard hunt scooter sweetums statler beaker!

[IMG]

Hope you like them.

Chris
    bingboingcutie and galagr like this.
  13. galagr Well-Known Member

Wow! Thank you so much! I really like Annie Sues' signature.
  14. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

No problem.

Chris
  15. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Any bill Barrettas characters?
  16. bingboingcutie Active Member

Holy toledo, Annie Sue even has an autograph?? It's the cutest! Love Richard's Beaker and Scooter too--and his own. It's awesome how much care the Muppeteers take in making sure it looks like their characters are real.
    muppetfan24/7, DrDientes and galagr like this.
  17. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i would want a signuture too :) lol
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

If you go to their website it has an address on there somewhere. They don't take fanmail anymore by Email but I think you can write a letter. Which to me is better anyways makes it more personal. Good luck though!
    bingboingcutie likes this.
  19. bingboingcutie Active Member

So you can send in for free autographs? :coy:
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I don't know as I haven't gotten anything yet. :p

EDIT- So apparently writing to the JHC might not be the best idea. Apparently someone on here tried to write Frank Oz and got this instead.
    [IMG]