Character Puppet styles!!

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
The muppet characters have been altered and changed loads of times, for better or worse.
i just wondered was there any particular puppet style you did'nt like-
i love this kermit puppet from 1979, for me this is the real kermit, where as i hate the reason kermit puppet which is so awful, BLAHHH!

FOZZIE-
you now, i quite like this season one fozzie, i think its cute, i don't think the colours right, and i would'nt want that style of puppet coming back but i like it
I much, much prefer this puppet from the Great Muppet Caper so thats 1981, this is the proper fozzie

the one i hate the most is the recent fozzie, it is nothing like him. His head is worse than his puppeteer is,

MISS PIGGY-
I really disliked the puppet and voice of the first two seasons piggy, she sounded like an man and looked like a pig!!
I love the third season miss piggy, 1979 it is just right for me-
and i absolutley cannot stand the recent piggy puppet, the hair is wrong, the eyes are. BRING BACK OLD PIGGY!!

THE GREAT GONZO-
i quite loved the first season gonzo, i thought he was really cute. But at the same time he did'nt have the energy and fun his puppet had later on-

As always the third season puppet is just right for me, and i love the puppet used in Muppet Movie

I think after Muppet Family Christmas the gonzo puppet & Voice got worse, though he dose'nt look bad in MFC

now the recent gonzo is awful, the worse out of them all, his beak is the wrong colour he's way too blue, his head is so small, I HATE IT!!!!!

SAM THE EAGLE
I prefer the early sam the eagle to the recent ones, i think he looked more angry and looked like he had more authority

i must admit though i don't have a problem with any of the sam puppets they have more or less stayed the same.

WEll! as you can tell i am not at all keen on the recent puppets, bring back the third season puppets.
WHAT DO U GUYS THINK

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I agree with you,and I think it would be nice if the characters had pretty much the same voice,But I don't really care,unless they change completely.

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
why don't u try and find some picks superboober, or any one else, it would be nice to see

Jon

Reaction score
Well, i can't provide pics...but yeah Animal has changed- sadly for the worst!
The definitive Animal is 1976-77. By season three his head is already getting flatter and his hair shorter resulting in a tamer and less vibrant puppet.
Just my opinion.:halo:

Kar Ma

Reaction score
Hmmm

I'm gonna throw this out there. But it seems that the older Muppets were a bit wider/thicker than the ones today. Has the entertainment world's obsession with thinness even reached our beloved Muppets? Or am I just crazy? :concern: