Character Question

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hi! I have my own Muppet character, and I was wondering if I was allowed to post about it in the "Fans" section. :fanatic: Is that against the Muppet Central Rules? If so, I totally understand! Thank you!

Casey​

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean posting as if you were your own Muppet character, then yes, that is against the rules and considered what has been termed "sock puppeteering".

But if you mean posting about your fan-created character such as descripts or show off images like photos or drawings, that's perfectly okay as we have various threads dedicated to that sort of thing, you just have to search for Muppet Made-Ups or New Muppet Characters.

Also, if you mean posting interactions between yourself and your own character, that's okay too within appropriate threads like the MC Revival or fanfics or RPG-type games like Hensonville City.

Hope this answers your question. :wisdom:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, thank you. I have created my own Muppet character, Casey the Muppet, and I have started to make a few videos on YouTube about it. I was hoping to share it with some fellow Muppet fans. :fanatic: Thank you for the help!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, that's fine, just post it inPuppet Building & Performing.