characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

grail

Reaction score
yes, well...usually, it's really hard for me to be angry for more than about 5 minutes, but even i have a line. worst part is, she's not even the one who shattered that line this evening...why must people continue to be ***holes about this?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
eck, same reason they were a'holes in the infamous Goths post. Pig headed idiots...and we aint talkin' Miss Piggy...

-Matt

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I hope that Electric Mayhem,Scooter and Rowlf have large parts in this.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
I hope that Electric Mayhem,Scooter and Rowlf have large parts in this.
He may not have a big role, but I think there's a strong possibility that Rowlf will be in this special. In fact, I think it's highly likely that we'll see him.

It's possible that the Electric Mayhem will be in the special, especially since a Rolling Stone photo of Snoop Dog before he was kicked out of the special included Floyd, Janice and Dr. Teeth. Who knows.

Scooter is a long shot. He might show up in the background, but I doubt he's gonna do anything big, like sing or something.

Stulz

Reaction score
X -mas characters

Rowlf , Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, and Scooter will all be seen in the new special.

I can't devulge how I know this, nor can I say how big or small each role is. Trust me it's true. There are alsoi guest star cameos that aren't listed anywhere yet, but I don't want to spoil the surprizes and fun.....

If you look closely at my location and a few other posts I've made I think you'll see I'm a credible source.

grail

Reaction score
Re: X -mas characters

Originally posted by Stulz
If you look closely at my location and a few other posts I've made I think you'll see I'm a credible source.
who thinks you're NOT a credible source? you've always got good things to say, i just wish you'd say them more often. though this sentence has my interest now...

now then, where's my detective hat and magnifying glass? i have a mystery to solve! heh...

towels

Reaction score
Re: X -mas characters

Originally posted by Stulz
If you can't trust someone from Savannah, GA who can you trust?
:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that the Electric Mayhem will be in it.

Does anyone know if it will come on video at Christmas to, so I can buy it?

Also will it be shown in the UK?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
hopefully it'll be out on video too..that'd be sweet..otherwise, hope I can get enough notice of when it's on in Canada to set the VCR...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Judging by previous Henson releases, you might want to catch it's original airing. The video release (if it will be released...I mean, it is a movie isn't it?) will probably have an additional 8 minutes chopped off..heh :smile:

-Matt