characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by murgatoad
Errr. Joan Cusack? A babe? Um....yeah. :wink:
i have a thing for actresses who can be truly funny. joan cusak is one of them. i'd pick joan over jennifer aniston anyday of the week because you can tell joan is actually funny. catherine o'hara as well. she is incredible in waiting for guffman. the scene where she's drunk is too blinkin funny.

jf

C'irdan

Reaction score
Janice?????

Remember the Snoop Dogg pic from the article about his cameo and thirty minutes being taken out of the film? Well I was inspecting it for clues, as it is the only picture I've seen from this movie yet...and has anyone noticed that Janice looks suspiciously like she's...talking???? It could be that she's just laughing...but Snoop Dogg is looking right at her and I'm pretty sure that she's talking....I just hope they keep the 30 minutes and put it on the DVD! That'd be great...also is Pepe in it much?

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Re: Janice?????

Originally posted by C'irdan
Remember the Snoop Dogg pic from the article about his cameo and thirty minutes being taken out of the film? Well I was inspecting it for clues, as it is the only picture I've seen from this movie yet...and has anyone noticed that Janice looks suspiciously like she's...talking???? It could be that she's just laughing...but Snoop Dogg is looking right at her and I'm pretty sure that she's talking....I just hope they keep the 30 minutes and put it on the DVD! That'd be great...also is Pepe in it much?
pepe , or i should say 'peepee' is in it quite a bit. janice does have a few lines in the final cut. i was told what the snoop dogg scene entailed and once the darn thing airs, i'll give you the scoop. it's a really small cameo, but the payoff gag is classic (most of the cameos are short).

jf

matleo

Reaction score
hey John I have a quesiotn that croppedup when we first received the cast list at the start of this thread and am hoping you can shed some light on without giving too much away. In the puppeter list we have forthis so far, we have goelz, Whitmire, and Baretta, and OZ (which we know to be untrue). Are any Jerry Nelson's other characters (besides Floyd) or any of Brian Henson's characters in this? I was just wondering whwt they're involvement was on this (if any). Thanks.

--Matt

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
hey John I have a quesiotn that croppedup when we first received the cast list at the start of this thread and am hoping you can shed some light on without giving too much away. In the puppeter list we have forthis so far, we have goelz, Whitmire, and Baretta, and OZ (which we know to be untrue). Are any Jerry Nelson's other characters (besides Floyd) or any of Brian Henson's characters in this? I was just wondering whwt they're involvement was on this (if any). Thanks.

--Matt

matt-

i know brian is in there for sure because he does Sal the monkey, right? john kennedy is listed as well. he's a real nice guy. on the tape i saw the end credits were really sped up so it was hard to see everyone and john's name was right at the very end. wish i could be more helpful.

jf

Drtooth

Reaction score
WaitaminnitWaitaminnitWaitaminnitWaitaminnitWaitaminnitWaitaminnit!

You mean to tell me, Sam, Janice, Scooter, and Rowlf will be in this? And they will talk? WOW!!! ANymore little informative bits you can sneak by?

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
sorry to keep badgering you with questions John but there's stuff we need to know. so here they are:

1.)who does the voices of Scooter and Janice and does it sound true to Richard Hunt's voices for them?

2.)Is Bean Bunny in it like imdb.com says?

3.)Do all of the muppets (like Gonzo,Rizzo,Bunsen & Beaker) have big roles or is it mainly just Kermit and Piggy?

if you could answer these it would be great

matleo

Reaction score
Thanks John,
yes Brian does Sal the monkey (or Sal Manilla as he is also known) Glad to know we'll be seeing him along with some other favorites from what it sounds. Can't wait to see it next month.

--Matt

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gonzo
sorry to keep badgering you with questions John but there's stuff we need to know. so here they are:

1.)who does the voices of Scooter and Janice and does it sound true to Richard Hunt's voices for them?

2.)Is Bean Bunny in it like imdb.com says?

3.)Do all of the muppets (like Gonzo,Rizzo,Bunsen & Beaker) have big roles or is it mainly just Kermit and Piggy?

if you could answer these it would be great
we're really getting into the area where i'm not going to be able to say more, but i'll do my best.

1. i don't know the name, but scooter sounded good. janice was a little off but close.

2. briefly. i can only really recally one scene where bean was featured (though as a background gag).

3. the story is really centered around kermit. others do have storylines (fozzie, pepe) but it's mainly kermit's gig.

it's a good movie. you will like it a lot.

jf.