Characters wearing watches question

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Are there any other characters that wear watches? Because the only ones I know are Prairie Dawn, Fozzie in It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and Reporter Kermit at the 2006 TV Land Awards.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
I was going to say Fozzie in Very Merry. I'm not sure I remember anyone else!

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Link was wearing one in the Carol Burnett episode. He glances at it to see what time it is and spills his drink.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm always a little annoyed by Fozzie's rather clumsy "Oh I need a watch" watch in VMC, where he obviously needed one for the plot so they gave him one. (But it beats his "Oh I need a guy-living-in-my-finger" finger which they gave him for MTI). However, it kinda doesn't make sense that within the Muppet World hardly anyone wears watches...while in the real world, almost everyone has one.

Now, I'm sure Piggy was seen with a watch once...And I'm sure that Scooter has a watch sometimes that he checks.

Jim Hawkins certainly had a watch that his...father...gave him.

Beauregard

Reaction score
that wasn't a watch it was a compos
Ooh, yes. It was a compass...That makes more sense.

Either way, I was a stickler for the book on that one (having read the book a dozen times, watched the movie with Christian Bale as Jim about...30 times and been in a play of Treasure Island) and remember being rather annoyed as a 14-year-old that they added the orphan/compass thing to the story.

Bea:zany:{I'm clearly over it now...MRS BLUBERIDGE? MRS BLUBERIDGE?}regard