1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Chat Please

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Ernie101, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Ok Id actually like to ask if you would please make a official site chatroom! I would love it and i know the other members would also! Oh Pleaseee Phillip!!!!!! *All begin to beg*
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm sure it will hopefully come with time, soon maybe .... but people have to also realise that chat rooms take up lots of costly bandwidth and if you want a decent chat program that has no ads, and that you can moderate, you usually have to pay for the license.
  3. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

There are a lot out there that are good and dont require payment,and i deal with pop ups and i think thats kinda dumb and whiney to complain about pop ups.
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

all the good free ones don't allow you to have set usernames or moderate properly (other than IRC based ones and they are usually too complicated). Pop-up's might be ok for a site hosted on free space, but if you are going for a more professional looking site they look tacky.
  5. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Yeah whats the link to free web space
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Toughpigs Chat - Now In Progress !!!!

Sunday 8:46pm