1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Chat test Sunday 9 PM

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Wembley, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Wembley

Wembley Member

Okay... well, I see that people are starting to download the chat software, and now that I have fixed my .sig :) more people can download it... I am thinking that maybe we should have a chat!

I would like to propose that Sunday, April 28th at 9 PM EDT, we can have the first un-official "Rick's Muppet Chat"!!!

Any thoughts? Go ahead and download the software, unzip it, and double-click on "rmc.htm" inside! (note: if you have the version that has RMC-LOCAL.HTM inside, it has bugs. re-download the right version...) After you double-click on the rmc.htm file, simply enter your screen-name and CLICK on the "ENTER" button (pressing the 'enter' key on the keyboard does not work).

Let me know if there are any bugs! I am working on a more bug-free edition, the current software is just a kludge to get us someplace to chat.

NOTE: you can even visit the server online at http://connect.to/rickmiller

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
    ..."You can NOT leave the magic!"