Cheap Animal MR Photo Puppet

peewee62

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - first time poster!

Just in case anyone hasnt seen this - Forbidden Planet have the Animal MR Photo Puppet down to £79.99! too late for me :frown: as paid nearly double myself, but for anyone who had the nerve to wait - here's your chance>:insatiable:

pinocchio

Reaction score
Thanks Guys

I purchased Kermit at full price and was only planning to add Fozzie to my collection but at this price i can't afford to miss Gonzo.

I kept thinking (hoping) he'd come down in price but never really thought he would!

Thanks for the heads up guys, th little blue bloke is heading my way now

P

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Is it wrong that I now own 2 Kermits, 3 Animals and 3 Gonzos? Thanks forbidden planet :big_grin:

Daz

Reaction score
Thanks for this guys.

I've just bought Animal and Gonzo for £148 as promo code FPISFXPROMO gets you another 10% off.

Cheers

Darren

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Wish it was that great of a deal for us here over the pond.

Kevin

Reevz1977

Reaction score
A cautionary tale...

If any of you have followed the Gonzo Pictures thread, you may remember my post at the beginning. I bought my Gonzo from an online retailer called the Collector Zone. Upon close inspection I found a horrible thumb-sized mark on his nose and returned him to the Collector Zone...

After receiving a new one and being exceptionally happy I purchased another one - which was also flaw-free...

Last week someone posted this link to Forbidden Planet for cheap Muppet replicas. I immediately decided to by a further Animal and another Gonzo which arrived today...

Now heres the WEIRD bit...

I've just opened the box from Forbidden Plant only to be greeted with MY FIRST GONZO! The MR box has my handwriting on it to the return address, the edition number is the same and the bl**dy Gonzo has the mark in the same place! Remember, this is from a completely DIFFERENT retailer!

I'm officially freaked out

Luke

Reaction score
Ouch, i paid double that too though at least it did ensure it was a nice quality one - Collectors Zone being part of Master Replicas probably gets their stock direct so i guess that would explain anything returned going back into the pool of stock available to other stores - it is spooky tho. Fozzies price is pretty steep compared to the others but looks worth it, and it looks to be a very limited run, what with the size and extra manufacturing cost of him its to be expected. At least this means they think there are 1000 do or die, hardcore till the end Muppet collectors (with cash) out there in the world, lol.

I may pick up a Gonzo at that price, but as at this stage they are probably the returns maybe not.

justairbagit

Reaction score
Just a little heads up for every one, My g/f ordered animal from them and then was givin the shipping amount 3 weeks later and it was 88 pounds! so for any one having him shipped to the states he ends up being about the same as buying him for full price. Lets just say she ended up canceling the order.

pinocchio

Reaction score
I ordered my Kermit from Forbidden planet (arrived in 2 weeks) and now, thanks to the low price, Gonzo (arrived in less than a week)

I know that some users have had issues with FP but both my repicas arrived in perfect condition and in good time, and with the current pricing they are a bargain.