1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Cheap New Figures" web site for Uncle Deadly

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Fozzie54, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Fozzie54

Fozzie54 New Member

Hi all,

My apologies if this question has already been answered, but with all the Series 10 cancellations, etc. I've gotten confused as to what's available when and where. The release schedule still says we'll be getting Uncle Deadly even though the rest of Series 10 was cancelled- is this right? They say he'll be available at some place called "Cheap New Figures," but I can't find a Web site for any such place. Does anyone have any more info?

Thanks!
    Fozzie54
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

3. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

They list "OMGCNFO.com's next Muppet exclusive" under "Coming Soon" so I take it that is what they are refering to.
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Someone else might know, but it looks like a specific online retailer for UD hasn't been chosen. Ken does post that being a member though has it's perks, so think about it.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Oh come on, there's no great mystery, the figures were announced as locked down a while ago.

Here's what we know will come with approximations as to time.
    March 2005, Wizard World LA: MTI Gonzo & Rizzo 2-Pack.
    May/June 2005, at Wizard World Philadelphia: Frog Scout Leader (FSL) Kermit and Frog Scout pack-in and Eggplant pack-in buddies.
    *There are two differently painted Frog Scouts, one blue as the deffault and another green.
    Uncle Deadly will be available in Summer 2005 through the website www.omgcnfo.com or www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com, there both addresses to the same site. It'll probably be released a bit later in the year I'd wager.
    Rainbow Connection Kermit through Palisades Direct, and thus through the Palisades Collector's Club as well at some point in either late Summer or early Fall, though that's just a guess on my part.
    He'll come with banjo, log base, Eggplant, Cabbage and Scallion pack-ins, a second log base, and Seated Robin the Frog pack-in.
    Hope this helps and have a good day.
  6. Muppetlord

Muppetlord New Member

Omgcnfo is actually advertising the exclusive muppet figure on thier main page, but no reservations yet!!!
  7. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

In due time, in due time. Playing the waiting game for Sweetums has conditioned me for this awesome and much desired figure. I'm probably more excited about Uncle Deadly than I was for Sweetums.