1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Cheap Palisades Muppets Haul from Amazon

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by goldengonzo, Jun 17, 2011.

1. goldengonzo Member

There's a seller on Amazon with a few of the Pal Muppets sets for dirt cheap. Here's a link to Santa Swedish Chef, you can find the others through that link
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...13733&creative=393177&creativeASIN=B000HFJ9PU

I ordered Gonzo/Rizzo yesterday and they arrived today! They even came in the white Palisades mailer box.
    [IMG]
    Santa Swedish Chef - $5.99

[IMG]
    Cabin Boy Gonzo and Rizzo - $5.99

[IMG]
    Ghost of Sam Arrow - $6.99

[IMG]
    Pigs in Space playset - $15.99
  2. Dearth Active Member

Thanks for the tip! I ordered a Swinetrek, a Cabin Boy 2-pack, and a Mini Bunsen Honeydew, qualified for free shipping, and it only came to $28.97! I only want the Swinetrek for the First Mate Piggy, and then a buddy of mine wants just the playset to display his Cybermen, so I'll offer it to him for ten bucks.

Alex
  3. Luke Active Member

I woulda ordered em, but USA shipping only *epic fail* lol
  4. rowlfy662 Active Member

what shipping to us only*goes on knees* noooooooooo can't this happen on amazon uk thank goodness im going to las vegas in a few weeks which could be a gliiter of hope
  5. Dearth Active Member

Hey, I've got an idea. If your order is gonna be $25 or more, the shipping within the US would be free, right? So if you're really serious about getting some stuff, here's what we could do...

You could have Amazon mail it to MY ADDRESS here in the US, and then I could mail it to your address in the UK, and all you have to reimburse me for is the overseas shipping.

I mean, I understand if you don't want to risk me turning into some Muppet-crazed thief who keeps the stuff for himself, but just thought I'd make the offer.

Anyone who'd like to discuss this option, email me at Ploovo241@aol.com

Alex