Cheap Palisades Muppets Haul from Amazon

goldengonzo

Reaction score
There's a seller on Amazon with a few of the Pal Muppets sets for dirt cheap. Here's a link to Santa Swedish Chef, you can find the others through that link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...13733&creative=393177&creativeASIN=B000HFJ9PU

I ordered Gonzo/Rizzo yesterday and they arrived today! They even came in the white Palisades mailer box.

Santa Swedish Chef - $5.99

Cabin Boy Gonzo and Rizzo - $5.99

Ghost of Sam Arrow - $6.99

Pigs in Space playset - $15.99

Dearth

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! I ordered a Swinetrek, a Cabin Boy 2-pack, and a Mini Bunsen Honeydew, qualified for free shipping, and it only came to $28.97! I only want the Swinetrek for the First Mate Piggy, and then a buddy of mine wants just the playset to display his Cybermen, so I'll offer it to him for ten bucks.

Alex

Luke

Reaction score
I woulda ordered em, but USA shipping only *epic fail* lol

rowlfy662

Reaction score
what shipping to us only*goes on knees* noooooooooo can't this happen on amazon uk thank goodness im going to las vegas in a few weeks which could be a gliiter of hope

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey, I've got an idea. If your order is gonna be $25 or more, the shipping within the US would be free, right? So if you're really serious about getting some stuff, here's what we could do...

You could have Amazon mail it to MY ADDRESS here in the US, and then I could mail it to your address in the UK, and all you have to reimburse me for is the overseas shipping.

I mean, I understand if you don't want to risk me turning into some Muppet-crazed thief who keeps the stuff for himself, but just thought I'd make the offer.

Anyone who'd like to discuss this option, email me at Ploovo241@aol.com

Alex