Check out my Muppet Comic

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is a little comic I made whilst, and at the same time, on very strong cough medecine. For those of you who liked my Anime Muppets, you should like the first part. But for those who like more American style art, the pay off is in the last frame with the punchline. Check 'em out and please tell me whatcha' think.
Page one
Page two

Ryan

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
This is a little comic I made whilst, and at the same time, on very strong cough medecine. For those of you who liked my Anime Muppets, you should like the first part. But for those who like more American style art, the pay off is in the last frame with the punchline. Check 'em out and please tell me whatcha' think.
Page one
Page two
I'm not a big anime fan, but I must say, these are great! Very nice work.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo Vic could you draw me up a couple of Animals pictures? I love how he looks in both ways. I would love to have some Animal cartoon avatars please. I would also some pictures.

goodwillykyle@sbcglobal.net

Beauregard

Reaction score
My gosh, those are awesome! I love Stadler and Waldorf! And Scooter! Wowzers! Keep it up!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Page one
Page two
One word BEUTIFAL!:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Looking back, the only problem I have is with the slightly Muppet-baby looking Kermit, other than that. It's all great.

Also, I prefered the Anime Animal, to the one in this comic.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The concept is that Scooter, Statler, Waldorf and Animal are watching some strange Japanese Muppet spin off, either on TV or live. The punchline gag is really just the last panel. A big set-up for a cheap joke, but I still enjoyed working on it.

Also, thank you all so far for your kind and also constuctive comments!

christyb

Reaction score
Hey. Just found this. It looks great. And don't worry. Cheap jokes and the Muppets are made for each other.