Check out this mistake

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I was thinking about that. The blue fur could certainly be Cookie Monster fabric, the light blues on the legs, hands and beak would not be fabrics used on a Cookie Monster doll. I can't think of a Sesame character that is merchandized that would have that not-fuzzy light blue fabric. Seems a bit late to be merchandizing Follow That Bird.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Maybe it is the "Big Bird" from El Plazo Sesamo just with the wrong material. Pino is his name right?

Pino

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Maybe it is the "Big Bird" from El Plazo Sesamo just with the wrong material. Pino is his name right?
Nah Pino is the Big Bird variation from the Netherlands... Plaza Sesamo has a red/ green parrot named Abelardo!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Hmm...maybe someone spliced Big Bird and Abelardos' DNA together to get this test tube baby and the named it Cookie Monster to confuse us.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It looks like a conterfeit version of a sesame street toy. I dont think it would be really made by fisher price. When I was in Bangkok I noticed a large number of sesame street soft toys for sale, some were quite good but others just did not look good. I notice lots of mistakes in cheap goods from asia like that. In the cheap shops If you look hard enough you can see strange spelling mistakes on the packaging because the people who made them had bad english.

Pino

Reaction score
How its hanging with your site Muppets Downunder by the way???
Are you getting a new site or changes?:confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Pino said:
How its hanging with your site Muppets Downunder by the way???
Are you getting a new site or changes?:confused:
its back online now, we had to take the site down because it was being attacked by spammers and if it happens again I could be in trouble with my webhost.