Check out this very...odd...YouTube channel...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I felt that this subject was just too good to talk about in the "strange kiddie videos" thread. Anyway, has anyone else ever heard of this YouTube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAjYI_bgSVgcA-Y8hmf3aTQ

I, umm... yeah. Very strange stuff.

They claim to put out "fun free nursery rhymes for children", but I fail to see how any child could learn from or be entertained by these. They're just so darn creepy that they would most likely scare the pants off of any child watching them. But I will admit, they do kinda have a "so bad it's good" charm to them.

Now, my question is, are these videos awful on purpose (like they're trying to be some ironic meme), or are they supposed to be legit entertainment for children? To quote that old Tootsie Pops commercial, the world may never know.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I felt that this subject was just too good to talk about in the "strange kiddie videos" thread. Anyway, has anyone else ever heard of this YouTube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAjYI_bgSVgcA-Y8hmf3aTQ

I, umm... yeah. Very strange stuff.

They claim to put out "fun free nursery rhymes for children", but I fail to see how any child could learn from or be entertained by these. They're just so darn creepy that they would most likely scare the pants off of any child watching them. But I will admit, they do kinda have a "so bad it's good" charm to them.

Now, my question is, are these videos awful on purpose (like they're trying to be some ironic meme), or are they supposed to be legit entertainment for children? To quote that old Tootsie Pops commercial, the world may never know.
This should belong in the Bad CGI thread.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Another question I have about these videos: Why do they always involve characters eating each other? I mean, at the end of "Johnny Johnny Yes Papa", Papa swallows Johnny whole. Why would he eat his own son?!