1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Check This Out...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ResidentLilly, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

Woah, Mamma! That looks awesome!

Here's a link to one of them. The really sad thing is that it ended at $41.
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I say wait for Toyfair. Get them all in one big update.
  3. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Thanks, Walker, that's what I was talking about.
    Ironically, the bidder has the 'not a registered user' tag attached, so it looks like the $40 will go uncollected!
    Seriously though at least
    a) some one is trying to accomidate the Muppet fans out there
    b) someone is buying all those series one piggy's sitting on the TRU shelves!
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

We know all about that. Thought you were talking about some other cake topper that somebody found out was in the works from another company.
  5. radionate

radionate New Member

You are just just trying to stir up the madness on the MC forum aren't you! ;) :p

I think you should just lock them away and sell them years later for your children's college education.
  6. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

gotta say that radionate may just have the right idea...

I like new desktop wallpaper!!! :D
  7. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

I love MAMMA! Looks great, as does the dissolvatron! Keep up the good work.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

That MAMMA robot looks very cool ken. It will make a great addition to the Pigs In Space playset I'm sure. Can;t wait to see pics of that after to toy fair.

About the Mutant BEaker, not the mega one but the other one. What did you do with all those purple disgusting Beakers? If you have a whole bunch I was thinking maybe you could sell them as an exclusive zombie beaker in October. If you still have them and JHC gives the ok it would be kind cool to have a mutant zombie beaker in the muppet labs playset. :D
  9. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

MAMA MIA! It look's great! i can't wait to place it next to the band stage and have animal attack it!

Is Dr. Strange Pork still coming with the PIS lunch box?

Barbie Piggy? maybe Barbie should make a Piggy-Barbie, er, no...

Zack,
  10. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Well, since I'm bored at work with nothing to do (what else is new) I updated the image anyway. I haven't posted it to the Muppet Central board in a while, so here it is.

http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/muppets-arranged9.jpg

v9.0
    -Added Mamma and Raygun next to Dr. Strangepork
    -Added Superhero Scooter.

Not enough to make much of an impact to the picture.
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

Haven't Palisades shown "offical" photos of the Tour Animal that you could add in there too?
  12. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

D'oh, you're right. There are pics of tour Animal. What did I do with them...

I knew I was missing something.
  13. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Wow I had no idea there were that many figures in just 4 series! I love the way you faded the background behind the invisable figures. Very cool. Now that I see Tux Beaker and Bunsen with the rest of the gang I need to get them when they come out. Did you make the rizzo picture to scale with the gonzo one? I mean is that how big he is in comparrison or did you guess?
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Please guys talk to me about MAMMA! What does this cool figure look like? Is it fully painted in the photo? What colors were used? Which piece is what color, or rather how was it painted? What about the other figures from S4 being shown off in the Daily Bit? What do they look like? How do they range in size compared to each other and to the rest of the figures? What's these jokes I'm hearing about a "Barbie Piggy" with real hair? Please answer my burning questions!
  15. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

check the first part of this thread to get all the links
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

You could always donate them to 'Toys 4 Tots' or auction them for charity and get applauded by some toy magazine for Palisades pro-marriage stance in this crazy world of free love and umarried pokery jiggery ............ of course then you'd have to cover up all the office flings ! :rolleyes:
  17. radionate

radionate New Member

Senior Members always need more perks too. ;)

(I think your should sell them now for an arm and a leg, and then turn around and produce them in a future wave so the rest of us poor people can pick up a set)
  18. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Awwwwww......And those would be SO COOL to have for my sister's wedding....Oh well!
    Zombie Beaker? THAT'S an idea!!! Hehehehe.....A "real" hair Piggy would've been COOL....(If it had come out better.) Imagine bruhing & braiding Piggy's hair & such.....
    Can we please, PLEASE, PLEEEEAAAASE someday have "Wedding Kermit & Piggy"?????
  19. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

ahhh...new wallpaper...

count, the real hair piggy is a monstrosity that caem about when they were trying ot make it for the EB exclsuive in series one. I looks horrible..hair everyhwere, and something very wrong with the face...

mamma looks like an r2 unit, but painted al silver, the same as steel rabbit, with some red wires and a green "eye" I don't know if those are te final colours or not...I forget what this looked like from the show, so I don't know how accurate it is...
  20. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

Judging by the photo on Kermitage.com, I'd say it's pretty accurate. Something of a cross between an R2 unit and a Dalek.