Check This Out...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
Are they being made by the same company that is producing the Kermit/Piggy Wedding cake toppers?
Say What? This is news on MC. Wedding Cake Toppers?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Here's the daily bit. It's a great look at what could have been for Miss Piggy and Mega Beaker's hair...

http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/thebit/index.html
Holy Macaroni!!! Where'd that come from???

You know, if they used less hair, I think Piggy would look okay, but, what happened to Beaker??? I've seen plenty of toys that have done that, and that's never happened! Yikes!!!

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Ken was able to get Henson to OK a very limited run of Kermit and Piggy in wedding attire which were given to guests at his wedding last month. No they can't sell any of them. We've already tried asking, bribing, begging. He just can't do it. It's entirely posible that some wedding guest may eventually put theirs up on Ebay but not likely.
:smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*sees MAMMA*

:big_grin:

Yay!

*sees Piggy figure with real hair*

:eek:

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaah!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Often wonder what I will do with the few extra ones I have...

Beg pardon?

Resident Lilly, may I be the first to tell you that you are my best friend in the whole world.

ResidentLilly is my best friend in thw world!
ResidentLilly is my best friend in the sea!!!!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

Originally posted by Hairfarmer
Ken was able to get Henson to OK a very limited run of Kermit and Piggy in wedding attire which were given to guests at his wedding last month....

I was refering to the people who are taking the series one figures, and repainting them, and selling them... they look horrid.
They aren't even springing for the tux Kermit, just painting the collar on the regular Kermit white!
They look terrible, if you look around ebay, you will find them, they are real stinky!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Often wonder what I will do with the few extra ones I have...
Hey Ken, buddy pal. Remember that book I sent you? Free of charge? Just a favor from one buddy to another? Remember that? Just making sure. That's all.

Nice pics. Really enjoyed the daily bit. Now I've got to add Momma and Super Scooter to my desktop collage. Except, I don't have my thread any more to put it in.

So should I make a new collage revision for two weeks, or wait until Toy Fair and maybe get a few more in there?