Cheeseburger in a can

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ick! I've had nightmares about macaroni and cheese (oh, I'm sorry, Peppi... I mean "Kraft Dinner") in a can, but this is ridiculous!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
This alone makes me question my mere existence....:stick_out_tongue:

Nah, not just this.......now that clown who lives in the sewers :embarrassed:....

Just kidding. :wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
D: You found out about Penny-wise the Clown?
RUN, PENNY! RUN!

Tim Curry: (Runs away)

SSLFan

Reaction score
You guys are gonna kill me for saying this.....but it actually looks pretty good!:hungry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I doubt that's really the cheeseburger in a can. It looks way too big and fluffed up to have come from a compact can like that. it'd probably be much more suished up, and resemble cranberry sauce, with the indentations of being inside the can.

To me, this isn't too disgusting. Not great, of course, but not as bad as you'd think. It's basically bread and a beef patty with cheese on it. If they can sell brown bread in a can, or Campbell's soup with pieces of hamburg in it (or Spaghetti-o's with meatballs), there isn't too much ick factor here. Not that I'd eat it. Seems more like something to eat in a bomb shelter or bunker after the appocalypse, though.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Like i said earlyer just add water persto cheesse burger now when they do cole slaw in a can i will be mad. (Looks down at cole slaw he is eating) humm well forget what i said about the cole slaw in a can thing.