Cher & Sweetums

Rainbow Connect

Reaction score
Hi,
The other night I had the pleasure of going to Chers farewell concert, and during one of the video montages, there was a very brief clip of Cher performing "I Got You Babe" (I think!) with Sweetums! It was a great suprise! Anyway, after checking on imdb.com, I found no mention of Cher ever appearing on the Muppet show, so does anybody know what this was from? There was also a very quick flash of her with Electric Mayhem...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Rainbow Connect said:
Hi,
The other night I had the pleasure of going to Chers farewell concert, and during one of the video montages, there was a very brief clip of Cher performing "I Got You Babe" (I think!) with Sweetums! It was a great suprise! Anyway, after checking on imdb.com, I found no mention of Cher ever appearing on the Muppet show, so does anybody know what this was from? There was also a very quick flash of her with Electric Mayhem...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
It was not from TMS but from "Cher Show" from 1975

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I freaked out the first time I went to her farewell concert (3 years ago now) in Arkansas, and then when she brought it to Memphis finally. It's the same show, with the same clips. I was thrilled to see The Muppets!

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I freaked out the first time I went to her farewell concert (3 years ago now) in Arkansas, and then when she brought it to Memphis finally. It's the same show, with the same clips. I was thrilled to see The Muppets!
Very cool. I'm going to see Cher next month. Now I have something else to look foward to in the show.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I thought Cher was retiring? At least that's what I heard, like, two years ago.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I don't think Cher is retiring. She is retiring from big tours is my understanding. She has been on her farewell tour for like three years now. The final show is april 30th in Hollywood. :frown: I'm going to see her in Chicago next month. It will be my 5th time seeing the show live and I'm going to miss her. And yes the clip with her and Sweetums is very brief but one of the big highlights for me. Long live Cher and long live the Muppets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Long live Cher and long live the Muppets.
As long as there's plastic for one and fleece for the other, you have no worries! :smile:

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
As long as there's plastic for one and fleece for the other, you have no worries! :smile:
Very good point. Hey when they are both in their 50's, I'll take what I can get.