Chicken Big - Not Another Buckin' Christmas Album

Beauregard

Reaction score
Over the Christmas Season I've started a series of e-mails to everyone on my mailing list, passing on some amazing (I think) Christmas tracks that I recorded recently (with a little help from my inner chicken) along with social commentry on the crazyness that is this time of year.

*quotes the first e-mail*

Beau Regard said:
Hello folks and fogies, I have a little something to say about the festive season.

Christmas.

It comes around once a year (sometimes twice if you don't look before crossing the street) and with it comes decorations, turkeys, popping crackers, decorations, gifts, shopping, over-eating, decorations, and that old stable - not the one from the nativity set - Christmas Music.

Jingle all the way back where you came from Christmas music because this block's had all the jingle bell rock we care to handle swinging off our Christmas tree!!! -- Which is why it's time to rebell! Fight back against Christmas Carols and the winter cold by buckin' indoors to the lilting tunes of your radio...or in this case, your Mp3 player.

Over the next few weeks before Christmas I'll be filling you in with some all new Christmas Tracks, recorded in chicken by 'Chicken Big and the Henhouse Rockers," taken from their latest copywrite-free album *cough* "Not Another Buckin' Christmas Album."

If you enjoy the songs, send them on to family, friends, and mostly enemies! Everyone needs something to smile about this Christmas, and what better way to smile than a good scratching, clucking, buck-along Christmas album?

Today, Jingle Bucks. A happy, snappy tune that can be listened to at least 5 times before it drives you officially insane!!!

Enjoy!

P.S. Chicken Big is one of my psuedonames and for all intents and purposes the tracks were recorded in chicken by myself...
*provides a link to the first song* Chicktrax: Jinglebucks

If any of you wish to be added to my Christmas list (the e-mail one, not the naughty and nice one) e-mail me at beauregard97@gmail.com and I'll throw the last two e-mails at you and pop you on the list for the next tracks before Christmas!

Bea:zany:{The Big Chicken}regard

christyb

Reaction score
Okay, I'm pushing this...why? Well I've posted in and around that I'm going through a rough time. Well if you really really need to smile? Just listen to Chicken Big trust me you'll crack one. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
christyb said:
... trust me you'll crack one. :smile:
I assume you mean a smile? :embarrassed:

Bea:zany:{What else would she mean!??}regard

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Keep sending me those buckin' Christmas bucks Beau!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'll send you an e-mail later Beau, I want to be added!

Beauregard

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I'll send you an e-mail later Beau, I want to be added!
Ok Beth. I'll be counting on it. Though are you sure you arn't already on the list?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I thought I would be cause we've exchanged e-mails before, but I haven't gotten any from you recently. I'll e-mail you right now to make sure I get on the list for sure!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not sure how I missed you on the list, but I'll send the back copies to you right away and add you to the list for sure!