1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Chicken Dance Elmo

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Bean Bunny, Sep 20, 2002.

1. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

Chicken Dance Elmo has offical been named the mascot of this Cincinnati Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati. Actor Verne Troyer a.k.a Mini-Me will be on hand for the world's largerst chicken dance. Two years ago, Weird Al did the world's largest chicken dance. I belive that they will give away some free Elmos.
  2. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

3. roadrat15

roadrat15 New Member

Now if we could only give away the real one . . . .
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm not a big Elmo fan ( i do like him, just not as much as Telly, Oscar...well, the list would include everybody but the Monster Clubhouse characters and Zoe) but in all honesty this is one of the coolest toys he's ever been! If I could get one REALLY REALLY cheap, I'd get one. I mean, chickens, dancing, what's not to like?