1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Children's book puppet show

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by aaronmojo, Sep 22, 2012.

1. aaronmojo

aaronmojo Member

I wanted to show off some images from the first show based on the children's book I illustrated. I have a ways to go in both puppet building and performing but we had a fantastic time. Here's the author reading from the book...

[​IMG]
    And here's me and one of the kids, tentatively approaching Buddy... I found that kids seem a little wary of the puppets at first, but then they can't get enough. I could be standing right there and kids (and adults!) would talk to the puppet like I didn't exist.
    [​IMG]
    It was a ton of fun and we'll be doing it again soon!
  2. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

The puppet build looks fantastic. Just read up on your website about the story too. What a wonderful message. Keep up the great work.
    TheCreatureWork likes this.
  3. aaronmojo

aaronmojo Member

Thanks! Hope it's okay to post a video - this is an outtake from the film we were making. These are little interviews with the kids. I'm off camera working the puppets (which starts at about a minute in).