Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

After reading the last post about favorite Rescue Rangers, I decided to make Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers my next V/A focus. They mainly used the same 4 voice artists with occasional guest voices, but they were all very talented.

COREY BURTON: Dale, Zipper, Mole, Snout
PETER CULLEN: Monterey Jack(first voice), Mepps, Officer Muldoon, Officer Kirby
JIM CUMMINGS: Monterey Jack(second voice), Fat Cat, Wart, Prof. Nimnul, Sgt. Spinelli
TRESS MacNEILLE: Chip, Gadget

Drtooth

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

COREY BURTON: Dale, Zipper, Mole, Snout
PETER CULLEN: Monterey Jack(first voice), Mepps, Officer Muldoon, Officer Kirby
JIM CUMMINGS: Monterey Jack(second voice), Fat Cat, Wart, Prof. Nimnul, Sgt. Spinelli
TRESS MacNEILLE: Chip, Gadget
Jim Cummings also voiced Sir Colby, Monty's dead ancestor from England. I wonder. if he's part english, and part Austrailian does that mean that one of his relatives was a criminal sent to Austrailia (As that part of the world was originally used by Britain to send its convicts to).

Xerus

Reaction score
Jim Cummings also voiced Sir Colby, Monty's dead ancestor from England. I wonder. if he's part english, and part Austrailian does that mean that one of his relatives was a criminal sent to Austrailia (As that part of the world was originally used by Britain to send its convicts to).
Yes, I think I remember that episode. Also, I believe Jim voiced Monty's Dad as well.

I have noticed that Monty's voice had changed in the later episodes, even before I studied voice artists. Peter's Monty has a high sounding voice while Jim's Monty has a deeper sounding voice, the same voice of Monty's Dad.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! I know Jim cumming was Monty, but I did not know he had more then one voice artist doing his voice.