Chis Sligh Petition

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I have started a petition to get Chris Sligh (of America Idol) his own recording deal locate here. DAVID HASSELHOFF MUST SHED A TEAR!!!!!!!!!! Please support.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw, I'm sure he'll get one! But that's nice of you to try to do that for somebody, though!:big_grin:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'd help out, but I've never seen an episode of American Idol in my life

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Aw, I'm sure he'll get one! But that's nice of you to try to do that for somebody, though!:big_grin:
I know he's proboubly going to get one, but I want him to have more than one. But thanks :smile: .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Your Welcome. I'm not trying to put down what your doing, but people from that show get plenty of offers. I'ts not dier.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, really! Did he give any information regarding the future of his career or anything like that?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that he'll get a record deal. I think that AI gets stronger every year. The top 6(at the least) last year got a record deal. I'm sure that the field is deeper than it was last year, so I'm sure that the top 10 will get a record deal(Yes, even Po-hawk schmuck Sanjaya. His popularity'll get him a record deal with SOMEBODY. I just want him to win so I can see if Simon quits or not lol) He'll get a record deal, I just wanna see if David Hasselhoff really cries at the finale or not.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
In William Hung can get one, then why wouldn't this guy?