Chowder Fans Unite Here!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Just so we're clear, not the food chowder, the show.

=) LOL

So, who misses Chowder, and what's your favorite episode?

Drtooth

Reaction score
CN completely screwed them over. I'm glad they're sort of back on their feet, but those were the two shows (with Flapjack) that were going to save the network. And they actually started to, until CN's idiot management did that whole "business is good, but it could be better"crap... which is basically saying "Boy, we really ARE stupid, greedy, and impatient, aren't we." And then they blew it off for their CN real garbage like "DUDE! Look at this old Youtube Footage that was exhausted when every other lame TV show that shows Youtube Footage showed it" and "WOW! That Discovery Kid's line up from 2003 is more Relavant now more then ever!" and my personal favorite "WAAAAA! We didn't create Hanna Montana or High School Musical! WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!"

I'm glad they found a place with Adventure Time and Regular Show, not to mention their DC comics action shows... but they completely botched Chowder and Flapjack's popularity. They did have a LOT of internet buzz (said buzz and fandom is why AT and RS are popular), but they only cared about getting kids away from The Disney Channel and the shows were just abandoned. I really think Chowder should get a second chance.

That and the fact they also screwed over Underfist.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I've seen a few episodes of Chowder, and I enjoy it. I especially like its combination of art styles and mediums (traditional animation, stop motion, etc.), which I'm a sucker for. Panini's frequent advances toward Chowder are funny, too. :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I love how every character is named after food.
And the music.
And the comedy.

I still don't know what my favorite episode is. They all rock!
But my favorite is either Mung or Chowder. I love them both!

And yes, Panini reminds me of Miss Piggy in a way... :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey! Wanna see my Chowder collection?

That's it. And they're like twice the size they really are. And I didn't even get to get Chowder, since the &^%^$$ Store I bought them from replaced the gumball machine with that stupid goo stuff or one of the crummy lead jewelry things. I forget which.

I got all 4 Fosters characters from that assortment though.

Yorick

Reaction score
Who were the 4 Fosters characters? I would guess three were Mac, Bloo and Cheese.

Misskermie

Reaction score
And Frankie, and Mr. Herman, and Will, and Coco, and Edwardo, nd Madam Foster...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Who were the 4 Fosters characters? I would guess three were Mac, Bloo and Cheese.
Add Eduardo, and you got it. That's it exactly. THEM I have all four of. So to add to the irritation, I'm one short of a full set anyway.

Of course, I never ever saw the other CN gumball machine figures except for a couple of the Eds in some sort of arcade game where I couldn't win them.