Chris Appreciation Thread

dwmckim

Reaction score
(Slowly getting back to posting and reading the forum...my life is still completely topsy-turvy but the Muppets/Jim Henson is the one bright thing that still brings joy to my life so trying to reconnect with that)

Sesame Street season 39 will be starting in less than a month but i wanted to highlight a high point of season 38 - the addition of Chris. The human cast of Sesame Street has long had many talents, many of which underappreciated, but Chris is probably one of the best of the best new additions to the human cast in quite some time...he has a great screen presence, works well with the Muppets, and adds a certain spark that reminds me of David in the early 70's.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I agree, he's a breath of fresh air, I guess because he's funny and has a bit of an attitude, whereas the rest of the show has taken on a more sanitized tone in recent years.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Chris one of the best new things that came from Season 38! Him and the new-loose format that allowed us to see more segments.

Also, I think this belongs in a different sub-forum, since this is about modern day.

fleecenotfelt

Reaction score
heck to the yes! chris is HI-larious! and he is fun to watch when he dances.

anybody remember him when he was on taina on nickelodeon? BWAHAHAHAHAH!

ngreen522

Reaction score
Wow, you're right! And I probably would never have thought about it if not for this thread. Chris IS the best new thing to the street. Come to think of it ....
Top 4 reasons why I watch Sesame Street
1) Bert and Ernie
2) TV Parodies
3) Chris
4) Celebrity guest appearances

!Chris Rocks!

wiley207

Reaction score
I like Chris. He's practically the new David!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like Chris. He's practically the new David!
Indeed, that's exactly what I was thinking, he's the new resident "cool cat"!

Plus, you can tell he's having a great time on that show, so that makes his performances even more fun to watch!

Chris is just about the best new human character we've seen in a while!