Christmas Appart

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
I've just got done watching a Sesame Street Chrismas Carol, and figured something... Now that the Muppets and Sesame Street Crew are not together anymore, they'll only be specials with just them.
Oscar, Grover, Prarie, Cookie, and the rest of the street gang are now just distant relative... Almost as closely related to each other as Crow T. Robot is to Gonzo.... Does this make anyone else feel bummed out? No more combined antics...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's a little bit sad, but there have hardly been any Muppet/Sesame Street crossovers since 1990. None of the SS characters (besides Kermit) appeared in MCC, MTI, MFS, or MT.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Yeah is sad, but who knows, it may happen again someday

hear that disney? :smile:

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
It is very sad... Does anyone besides Kermit know who Snuffy is?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
This week, I don't reccomend it, it's not the best Sesame special in the world, it's just a "best of" Christmas special with Oscar and 3 CGI characters and a little anything muppet named Joey (Played by Joey Mazzarino) nothing thrilling. But its out on DVD.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Though there likely won't be any new crossovers anytime soon, there is always fan fiction. A lot of fan fiction feaures characters from multiple productions owned by multiple companies. I suggest you read my current fan ficton, A Muppet Family Thanksgiving, featuring the Muppets, Sesame Street muppets, and Fraggles.

I also recommend the following fan fictions by me:
Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Danny Devito & Oscar
The Muppet Christmas Festival
my Jim Henson birthday celebration fan fic (I forget what title I gave it)