Christmas hampers for the poor

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've been very busy the last two days working with St.Vincent de Paul in buying goodies for Christmas hampers for the poor and needy and we're going to do some more work at arranging for them to be put together for delivery on Sunday.

It's hard work but a worthwhile job for the people we're helping will have nothing to make their Christmas merry otherwise.

This morning I have the final session with Salvation Army major Colin as I have talked about in my stress-control course thread and I eagerly look forward to it, but this afternoon and tonight I shall be at my task with my co-workers once again.

I promise I'll continue my Sailor Moon reviews as soon as this is over. But I know you understand and appreciate how important this work is.

And I wish you all at MC a very Merry Christmas:big_grin: :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I understand complely how improtant your work is. ANd I thingk it very thoughtful and considerate of you. Good luck with you final sessions and I hope that you're christmas is just as Merry at the rest of us!:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks Snowthy.

And thank you too William and God bless you and Caroline:flirt:

Katzi428

Reaction score
That's great Marty!:smile: You're doing a wonderful job!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
That is so good! You are bleesing people... and now you will be blessed!!
(Don't ask me how! Ask the Big Guy upstairs! :smile:)

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Good for you Marty! I'm glad you're doing that. I buy 2 toys every month so when Christmas time comes around, I have a lot of stuff to donate to needy kids. :smile:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I am currently donating a couple of toys to Toys 'R' Us for TOYS FOR TOTS!

Kiki

Reaction score
Well done, Marty! That's a great deed your doing there and you should be very pleased with yourself! :smile: I've actually done a couple of hampers for the needy myself with my family.

Bless ya Marty, and I wish you and everyone else at MC a very merry Christmas!! :excited: :flirt: