Christmas Is OVER!!!

F

furryredmonster

I can't beileve Chrismtas is already over!! I feel depressed though... I have to wait one more whole year!!!!

BTW: What did you get for Christmas?

I got a laptop (Yay!), Elmo Clothes, blanket, tiny digital camera/webcam that is a keychain thingy, Napolian Dynamite Sweatshirt and Keychain that makes really cool sounds lol

zeldazipple

Reaction score
When Christmastime is over and presents put away don't be sad.
They'll be so much to remember about the fun you had....

Well we all know the rest. :wink:

Me personally I'm glad to be back to my little quietness. Don't get me wrong I like Christmas and getting things, and remembering the Holyest day of the year. ( For those who believe tha way. ) And ofcourse celebrateing my 31 birthday. ( Yes I'm a Christmas baby.) :stick_out_tongue: Just all that busyeness gets to you. lol
I had alot of fun with my familey, and friends.
I got a fleece blanket right raindeel on it
A Beatles Calander
A Fraggle Rock Poster
A Melon sented Bath set
A Pom Pom kit
Candles
Chocolates
And a cross stich set of a Christmas Bear
How about everyone else? How was your Christmas day!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Christmas is still far from over...alot of people keep their trees and decorations up through New Years!

I got a whole lotta things! Mostly DVD's like Bewitched Season 2, Green Acres Season 3, The Muppet Show Season 1 (with a fuzzy cover), a Plaza Sesamo DVD, a collection of The Andy Griffith Show, a collection of Wallace and Gromit, a collection of Sid and Marty Krofft, behind-the-scenes of Ed Edd n Eddy, and I also got a few books like It's Not Easy Bein Green, and a behind-the-scenes book of the recently released Wallace and Gromit movie. And lots of other cool stuff!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yeah I am still gonna get stuff but here's what I got so far...

1. Disney Treasures: Disney Rarities
  2. Some art stuff
  3. DVD/VHS combo that converts DVD to VHS (but I don't know how to use it lol.) :smile:

Censored

Reaction score
Is Christmas really over? Originally, the Christmas Season was believed to be December 25 through January 6th (Three Kings Day), hence the twelve days of Christmas. This goes back to the origins of Christianity and the Church. But, in our culture, religious or secular, the Christmas season is basically celebrated before Christmas and believed to end after December 25. So yes, for all practical reasons, Christmas is over. I can't really say that I have the Christmas spirit on December 26, but it's interesting to learn about how things change. More information can be found about this online.

In any case, Happy Holidays!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, this has been a very non-Muppety Christmas for moi, but anyway I got...
  • Mario Kart DS
  • Animal Crossing: Wild World
  • SNL Best of Mike Myers DVD
  • National Lampoon's Family Vacation DVD
  • Bill Cosby: Himself DVD
  • A new computer desk :excited:
  • Star Wars Trivial Pursuit DVD Game
  • 3 Calanders (and none of them even remotely Muppet related...)
  • Some clothes...
  • A 20 Questions game thing
  • And finally...A 5 piece Kermit the Frog desk set!! :smile:
  • Oh, and MFC on VHS
So, all in all, a great holiday. Just wish there were some Muppet action figs under the tree...:smirk:

F

furryredmonster

Right after we opend our presents like an hour later my dad took down our Christmas tree lol. And we did not have any other decorations I guess that is why I feel that way.

Ziffel

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Christmas is still far from over...alot of people keep their trees and decorations up through New Years!
GeeBee said:
Is Christmas really over? Originally, the Christmas Season was believed to be December 25 through January 6th (Three Kings Day), hence the twelve days of Christmas.
Yeah I was going to say, Christmas DAY may be over, but the season still lingers on for me usually until the new year. You still see a lot of Christmas decorations around, I still keep my cards displayed, there are usually a lot of leftover cookies and goodies both at home and work, and a lot of people are off work either a couple more days or until after the 1st (or if a student, off school till after New Year's).
Also, on "The Price is Right" today, they are still showing the Christmas tree and decorations so the season must still be going on! heh heh
I had a very nice time yesterday. As I posted a few days ago, the best Christmas present our family got this year was the good news that my brother doesn't have skin cancer after all. I also got a pretty neat gift from my brother. He got me a card and gift and told me to open the gift first. It was a shirt of the Philadelphia 76ers basketball team. I was like, "Oh okay cool. That's a nice present. Thank you." But then he said, "Now open the card." Well I was expecting it to be a typical Christmas card but inside was a near front row seat ticket to a 76ers basketball game in February! (And he got a ticket for himself too, so we will both go see the game).

theprawncracker said:
National Lampoon's Family Vacation DVD
Bill Cosby: Himself DVD
A new computer desk
I got a computer desk as a gift a couple years ago. It's really nice to have isn't it? :smile:
And if you mean the original (Wally World) Vacation, that's one of my all time favorite movie comedies. And Cosby himself was a classic. You'll love his "brain damage" routine!

D'Snowth said:
I got a whole lotta things! Mostly DVD's like Bewitched Season 2, Green Acres Season 3, The Muppet Show Season 1 (with a fuzzy cover)
Alright! Glad you have GA season 3 now. I've already watched 75% of mine!
And also great that you now get to see the original 1976 Muppet Shows! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Alright! Glad you have GA season 3 now. I've already watched 75% of mine!
And also great that you now get to see the original 1976 Muppet Shows! :smile:
Yeah! I'm probably gonna skip through some of them like you did, only for me to see "Arnold, Boy Hero". That's one of my all time favorite episodes from season 3. I can't wait to see uncut versions of Bewitched episodes from season 2, that was one of the my favorite seasons. And too, I've never actually seen an actual episode of The Muppet Show, so I'm excited to see just how the show was set up!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I had a very nice Christmas although it was even more Non-Muppety than yours Ryan! The highlights:

3 copies of Friends Season 7 - oops, guess some people didn't coordinate very well! Guess I'll be heading to the store pretty soon for some exchanging
A Peanuts calendar - next to Muppets it's my biggest obsession
Gilmore Girls season 2
The Best of Chris Farley SNL
some new clothes

That's about it, so nothing Muppet related this year, but maybe next year! :smile: