Christmas Movie Bloopers on NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight on NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2 there will be bloopers and outtakes from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas movie that aired last Christmas. Tune in and let us know what you think! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Apparently the scene is Bunsen and Dave says in character 'I almost inhaled my own sleeve".

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is on NBC...

They have shown several segments two-minutes each with bloopers so far. New footage with Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Pepe and Rizzo has also been shown. A couple quick bloopers have been interspersed in the program as well.

Nice to know these bloopers and new footage exists in some form. Wouldn't be surprised to see this same stuff on the DVD this fall.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad:

WERE THEY ON THE FIRST HALF HOUR?!

I have most of the second on tape, but I didn't get the first half hour. Anyone on the West Coast, get your VCRs ready!!!

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well I guess that about answers it...

Posted at 8:04, when the thing started at 8. Was there no knowledge of their appearances prior to the airing? And do you know when it'll be on again? (As I canned taping it, due to missing so much).

-Matt

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i hope very much this gets onto the DVD, it'd be great for international people to see as well.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Well I guess that about answers it...

Posted at 8:04, when the thing started at 8. Was there no knowledge of their appearances prior to the airing?
My apologies, I posted it as soon as I saw the first clip air. We had no idea they would be showing bloopers from the movie. I never saw anything mentioned about it. I just happened to be watching. Wish I could have given more advance notice. Please forgive me.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh, alright. :wink:

I just hate that, being a collector of Muppets on tape (and DVD, as I move with the times), I never got to tape the classic Henson when it aired. Missing stuff that I have the ability to tape now makes me go...well....insane. I'm sorry if I was harsh, its just frustrating. But, luckily I found someone who taped it through my trade circles, so all is well. Thanks for posting about it. :smile:

-Matt

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That was today? I would have taped it if I would've known about it. Hopefully, that will re-air sometime.